Site Upgrade

Trues

Personally, I don't see the need for the "Topics I've participated in".  I think that space could be used for more meaningful info.  Most people are "lurkers", I am for one, most of the time.  You could use it to increase the files being uploaded by our current modders.  That area seems to be small.  I did like the previous display of the uploaded files separated into the different games, MVP and Mlb2K12.

The site is evolving to be a place that caters to all baseball gamers, not just those who play MVP and Mlb2K.  We've had some High Heat and The Show mods for a while and hope to attract people who will upload mods for other games as well.  Having a separate section on the front page for each game isn't really feasible based upon this new vision.

The site looks very nice with the new upgrade. However, I've come across a few files in the download section that have broken links. When I try to download those files, an error message reads "Sorry, there is a problem. Cannot find the page you requested. Error code: 2T187/2".

The site looks very nice with the new upgrade. However, I've come across a few files in the download section that have broken links. When I try to download those files, an error message reads "Sorry, there is a problem. Cannot find the page you requested. Error code: 2T187/2".

​Please use the "report this file" link so that we can fix these errors. Thanks.

Hey Trues, the site is looking great.  I have 2 question, will the chatbox be mobile accessible also will the MLB The Show section be back?

Oops 3 questions..lol..

Anyway to recover my old id "ALBIDNIS"..  I hate seeing 1 post..lol

Edited by web3ks

• 4 weeks later...

Great to see the site back up.  What I've noticed already is that message notifications don't seem to appear (the flagging on the envelope icon).  Also, when you click in to respond to a posting, a good portion of the time it jumps to "drag files her to attach.....", requiring you to refresh the page.

Just some fyi's.

Correction:  now I'm seeing a notification.

Edited by Gordo