Noob questions

FamousMortimer

First up, hello. Got the game, got it working (I was worried about Windows 7, as tons of old games don't work on it, but all is fine) and, reading the Grantland article, decided to give it a go with one of the new mods. I got this error:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2S100/2

I presume it's linked in some way to the site repairs, or maybe there's been an influx of new people and you don't want us all ripping off your bandwidth (torrents maybe?). Anyway, I can't see a "ask dumb noob questions here" section, so I thought I'd mention it. Apologies if it's already been mentioned a hundred times before.

There never really was an "ask dumb noob questions here" section.  The typical answer is "Did you search the forums (using the Search button at the the top of the page) to see if your question has already been answered?".  The game has been around for 10 years and this site has been around longer than that, so just about any question you can think of has been asked before (and often asked mulitple times).  Searching on your own before asking is usually your best bet.

That being said, here are some suggested forums to look at:

http://www.mvpmods.com/forum/20-mvp-baseball-2005/

http://www.mvpmods.com/forum/28-support/

And here is a good thread to get started, although, it is 7 years old,  so some of the links in it may no longer work: