1964 Total Conversion Mod crashing in Mini Games

dakotafrost

My MVP 2005 1964 total conversion crashes whenever I try to play the batting mini game.  Everything loads on the pre-game cut scenes, the '64 uniforms are there, but just as the batter is about to start, the game ends and I am back on my desktop.  I noticed that the names of the pitchers you can select for the batting mini game are still 2005 names.  Maybe that has something to do with it?

There is a video on you tube of someone playing a modded home run derby with Honus Wagner and Ty Cobb.  Is the 1964 mod just incompatible with the mini games or is something wrong in my setup?

Thank you.

The batting mini game (I haven't done the pitching one enough to know) has been the source of many crashes for me in just MVP 08-12-13. Never had the confidence to try them in a TC. It's hit or miss when it works. In fact the other night in the spring training portion of a season I played it with no problem and tried to replay it with the same hitter and it crashed. If I want to do batting practice I save my progress and hope for the best.