I am having trouble uploading files

aceshigh

Hello everyone, I've been trying to upload a mod into the 2K12/Audio section of the forum, but every single time I try to upload something the site says "There was an error uploading the file". When I was finally able to upload both files, when I clicked on the "Save and submit file" button, the site sent me to a blank page. I waited a few minutes, but to no avail. When I closed it and went back to the site to see if the mod had uploaded, it didn't appear in the downloads section, so I guess it failed uploading again. I don't think it's an issue due to the size of the mod itself (I have uploaded it with no problems in the past), but I have no idea what to do.

Any ideas? Thanks for your help :)

• 4 months later...
  1. Try cleaning your browser's catch.If this does not resolve your issue please proceed to the next step.
  2. If you are using the Upload Folders feature, you must have java intalled on your computer. Note: Chrome uses HTML5 instead of Java for Upload Folders.

1. Try cleaning your browser's catch.If this does not resolve your issue please proceed to the next step.
  2. If you are using the Upload Folders feature, you must have java intalled on your computer. Note: Chrome uses HTML5 instead of Java for Upload Folders.

Gee, thanks for all your help here. You failed to notice that this question was asked back in April and the problem was already solved.