MVP Baseball 15 Support Thread

Jim825

Geo, Puma... ive been running into the same exact problem as both of you and I think i know why... I am working with KC as we speak to test and try and come up with an answer and a solution.  I will get back to you guys once i can figure out whats wrong on my end with KC help... if you guys wanna pm me and shoot some stuff off of me, ask question...feel free

​Sounds awesome! Really hope you guys can solve this issue

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I had similar problems of crashing the game in mid loading...the only way I got around it was installing a clean WinXP OS on an old computer and installing the game and mod right after updating it to latest service pack.

Update: Well I got it to work... Some how.

All I did was restart my computer, boot up MVP 15, and it works.

Before I noticed that the progress bar when it starts up wouldn't do the little downloading bar animation and it would just go to the EA Sports video (if this makes any sense).

When I restarted my computer it loaded up nicely.

I have to note that I did reinstall the mod, however, without installing any patches beforehand. So what I'm testing right now is installing Patch 5, re-install the mod, and restarting my computer to see if it works.

I did do the test of starting, exiting the game, and starting it again to see if it would still work - and it worked!

Edit: Going to also install the latest MVP 15 patch as well! Will let you know how it goes.

Update: Well I got it to work... Some how.

All I did was restart my computer, boot up MVP 15, and it works.

Before I noticed that the progress bar when it starts up wouldn't do the little downloading bar animation and it would just go to the EA Sports video (if this makes any sense).

When I restarted my computer it loaded up nicely.

I have to note that I did reinstall the mod, however, without installing any patches beforehand. So what I'm testing right now is installing Patch 5, re-install the mod, and restarting my computer to see if it works.

I did do the test of starting, exiting the game, and starting it again to see if it would still work - and it worked!

​Well holy shit, the idea of "have you tried turning it off and on again" ACTUALLY WORKS. Roy was right!

bx9XpLE.jpg

Happy gaming, friend!

​Well holy shit, the idea of "have you tried turning it off and on again" ACTUALLY WORKS. Roy was right!

bx9XpLE.jpg

Happy gaming, friend!

​LOL Thanks KC

I smacked my head because I could've sworn I read something like that somewhere on here.

Just did the Patch update, restarted my PC, booted MVP 15, went into a game and it works!

I know I've been away from MVPMods for years but damn it feels good to be back! Big thanks to all the contributors who have been giving us these great updates for years. You guys are the best!

Also,

Can someone direct me to a clean shaven Brian McCann face? :)

​that and the fact I am 25 now and stopped playing freshman year of HS to focus on Hockey lol
i think those mlb dreams are a long shot at this point

​haha.  yeah...  i gave up baseball for track so i know what you mean.  who knows what could have been.  

now has anyone tried that mccann face yet?  I still need an ingame shot to see what it looks like.

So I'd imagine there is an easy fix to this, and I'm just a noob who doesn't know what he's doing. But I installed the new mod, on a completely fresh, recently installed game of MVP 2005. The menu loaded with no problems whatsoever, but when I tried to start a game, the game crashed when the loading bar was about halfway done, I've tried to start a game multiple times, but with no success, I REALLY want to play this, so I'd appreciate it if someone responded. 

Archived