Edit the year in dynasty?

aznxprd

I started dynasty mode in mvp 2015, but i realized we start during year 2005 instead of 2015. It makes the ages of players that are supposed to be 25, be actually 15 playing the major leagues and doesnt feel as realistic. So my question is, is there a way to edit or mod the year in dynasty or do i just have to skip years all the way til then?

Hi guys!

I'm trying to resurrect my love for this immortal game with MVP15...I think I last played in '11 or so :-).

I tried the schedule updater but it doesn't work for me on Win 7. The DOS console comes up and disappears after a while. I looked in a ton of other topics where this is discussed but there seems to be no definite solution. My game is installed in C:/EA Sports/MVP Baseball 2005 and I ran the updater as Admin, both in normal and compatibility mode.

Does anybody have an idea? I'd like to not play with 14 yr old kids :-)

BTW, the 2015 mod looks just awesome !

Edited by Carpenter#29

Hi guys!

I'm trying to resurrect my love for this immortal game with MVP15...I think I last played in '11 or so :-).

I tried the schedule updater but it doesn't work for me on Win 7. The DOS console comes up and disappears after a while. I looked in a ton of other topics where this is discussed but there seems to be no definite solution. My game is installed in C:/EA Sports/MVP Baseball 2005 and I ran the updater as Admin, both in normal and compatibility mode.

Does anybody have an idea? I'd like to not play with 14 yr old kids :-)

BTW, the 2015 mod looks just awesome !

​I'm having the same problem.

I've used the schedule updater for years without any problems. I can't figure out for the life of me why it all of a sudden won't operate. This is extremely frustrating

​Same, ive searched for a solution around the forums but there doesnt seem to be one, ill patiently wait for a solution til then!

Is it possible to edit the birthdate of players?I used the schedule updater for the first time,after simulating a season i recognized,Leonys Martin of the rangers is is almost 40 and his birthdate seems to be wrong.

Edited by StAhL

Is it possible to edit the birthdate of players?I useed the schedule updater for the first time,after a simulated season i recognized,Leonys Martin of the rangers is is almost 40 and his birthdate seems to be wrong.

​once you open updater, just change the year. after you type in 2015, hit enter the rest of the way and the ages should be current. 

​once you open updater, just change the year. after you type in 2015, hit enter the rest of the way and the ages should be current. 

​But the error is not based on the schedule updater,His birthdate is wrong anyways.Hmm.I just used this topic,i didn´t want to start a new.

Edited by StAhL

​But the error is not based on the schedule updater,His birthdate is wrong anyways.Hmm.I just used this topic,i don´t want to start a new.

He should be 27 instead of 37. That's just an error in the roster. He seems to be the only guy I've come across with the wrong birthday

This can be fixed in MVPedit easily, fyi

He should be 27 instead of 37. That's just an error in the roster. He seems to be the only guy I've come across with the wrong birthday

This can be fixed in MVPedit easily, fyi

​So i´m a total noob.I downloaded MvpEdit,but i don´t know how to use it.There is nor readme file ,which tells me ,what to do:(

I know the rules about bumping topics, but I was wondering if someone could post the steps they took to get year changer to work on Windows 8.  I've seen mixed results on the

Or, someone want to start a season for me in MVP 15 with the Brewers and post the file on sendspace or something of the like? 

Small update...I installed a Windows XP virtual machine to just run the schedule updater, but I'm getting the "the application failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect" error, which should be caused by a missing Visual C++ redistributable package. I installed the 2008 and 2010 packages but I'm still getting the error. Anybody has ever tried this? 

well, the ******* schedule updater no longer works for me. I'm beyond pissed. I spend countless hours perfecting the ultimate roster for this game and now I get handed with this.

​post your .sav file here. ill have a go at it. youre just looking to change the year to 2015 right?

I know the rules about bumping topics, but I was wondering if someone could post the steps they took to get year changer to work on Windows 8.  I've seen mixed results on the

Or, someone want to start a season for me in MVP 15 with the Brewers and post the file on sendspace or something of the like? 

​post it here or send me a PM