Patch Problems

PauloOliveira

Guys, i don't know how to patch mods. Someone could Help me Plz?

​usually each mod has its own readme file explaining how to install it.

if you meant mvp baseball then go to this link to install so you dont run into issues

if your game is mvp and it is crashing then check out this 

if crashing is related to the mvp 2015 mod then check out this link

​Patch mods? What are you talking about? And you don't provide any information on what mod or mods you are having a hard time with so it makes it impossible to guess what you mean.

Y4L, bare with him for a second.  He is obviously new and doesnt know how the site works.  Not everyone comes out of the womb with the knowledge of how things work.  We all need a guiding, helping hand once in a while 

Edited by BigRog

You guys are assuming that is what he is talking about but until he gets back here we won't know and I am not going to spend any time guessing.

then why post in the first place if you "aren't going to spend any time guessing"  thats really counter productive.... its not like the search functioning is even working so how can you blame him for asking a question.  for all he knows we only support one game and not multiple

btw if its 2k12 then download these rosters

any other mods like faces and stadiums and portraits you can pick and choose.. just follow the readme included with it

Edited by BigRog

then why post in the first place if you "aren't going to spend any time guessing"  thats really counter productive
btw if its 2k12 then download these rosters

any other mods like faces and stadiums and portraits you can pick and choose.. just follow the readme included with it

​That's right. I'm not going to guess. Since he's brand new he could be talking about any mod. He could be talking about installing Mvp 15 or some new portraits or stadiums or whatever. Or he could be talking about the EA patches. I don't know. That's why I said I am not going to spend any time guessing to what he wants until he gets back here. Can you understand this or should I try to look for a funny picture to include in my post to get my point across? I don't mind helping the guy but I want to know what I am helping him with first.

And by the way since he posted this in the Mvp area there's a good chance he is not talking about 2k12 here.

you understand this or should I try to look for a funny picture to include in my post to get my point across?

​i doubt you have a humorous bone in your body to even know whats funny.  and for the record, i was being nice before this post, before you attempted to throw out a low blow

edit: all i was originally saying to you is that if you had no idea what he was talking about and you weren't going to bother to guess or help him or throw stuff out.... then why post what you posted in the first place.  it doesnt take a lot of energy to post out a bunch of links that could lead to what he is talking about like me and raiders did to try to get at what he is looking for

Edited by BigRog

​That's right. I'm not going to guess. Since he's brand new he could be talking about any mod. He could be talking about installing Mvp 15 or some new portraits or stadiums or whatever. Or he could be talking about the EA patches. I don't know. That's why I said I am not going to spend any time guessing to what he wants until he gets back here. Can you understand this or should I try to look for a funny picture to include in my post to get my point across? I don't mind helping the guy but I want to know what I am helping him with first.

And by the way since he posted this in the Mvp area there's a good chance he is not talking about 2k12 here.

The bolded is unnecessary and I find it to be a backhanded remark to bait/insult a user.

​i doubt you have a humorous bone in your body to even know whats funny.  and for the record, i was being nice before this post, before you attempted to throw out a low blow
edit: all i was originally saying to you is that if you had no idea what he was talking about and you weren't going to bother to guess or help him or throw stuff out.... then why post what you posted in the first place.  it doesnt take a lot of energy to post out a bunch of links that could lead to what he is talking about like me and raiders did to try to get at what he is looking for

​Again, unnecessary. Settle whatever personal issues you have have via PMs and not in a thread. These posts are close to violating site guidelines.