Clayton Kershaw Pitch Animation which to pick?

ianrobycatu

• I think you can just keep working on stamina until it's high enough and go to career choices or whatever and switch position. 
  • Only after the choice is unlocked... thats what dasteelerz replied to you earlier

• I think you can just keep working on stamina until it's high enough and go to career choices or whatever and switch position. 
  • Only after the choice is unlocked... thats what dasteelerz replied to you earlier

​Can you help me understand? and can you teach me where to throw this pitch type

x.jpg

mlb2k12 2015-06-06 11-38-08-076.jpg

I believe you're having the same problem as the guy I helped in this thread.

​It's not that i can pitch but the batter hitting every pitch i made. so i want to understand how this game work because i only play it this year.

I have no doubt you can pitch.  From the looks of the pictures the controller settings are messed up.  You're probably pitching the ball down the heart of the plate.  That is why the batter is hitting every pitch.  At least that is what it looks like from the pictures.  Or are you really trying to use a keyboard to play the game?

I have no doubt you can pitch.  From the looks of the pictures the controller settings are messed up.  You're probably pitching the ball down the heart of the plate.  That is why the batter is hitting every pitch.  At least that is what it looks like from the pictures.  Or are you really trying to use a keyboard to play the game?

​I'm using keyboard

Ok. Now were getting somewhere.  Then I'm sorry I really do not know how to help you.  It is recommended to play this game with a xbox 360 controller.

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Controller-Windows/dp/B004QRKWLA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433564033&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+360+controller+pc

You will not regret the purchase.

​how about the the box and how will i if what will i throw? I can't understand the sign of a cather

x.jpg

​how about the the box and how will i if what will i throw? I can't understand the sign of a cather

x.jpg

I'll split my answer into 2 parts:

What is this? The catcher is suggesting that you pitch in that box, or if your pitch has movement, make sure that the pitch moves to that box
This is the strike zone. Anything you throw that lands in that box can be called a strike and the hitter can swing and make contact with his bat.

Sometimes the catcher will tell you to throw a pitch outside of the strike zone because he wants you to set the hitter up for a different pitch (hitters will chase pitches that are not in the zone)

The yellow arrows show which way the ball will break

I'll split my answer into 2 parts:

What is this? The catcher is suggesting that you pitch in that box, or if your pitch has movement, make sure that the pitch moves to that box
This is the strike zone. Anything you throw that lands in that box can be called a strike and the hitter can swing and make contact with his bat.

Sometimes the catcher will tell you to throw a pitch outside of the strike zone because he wants you to set the hitter up for a different pitch (hitters will chase pitches that are not in the zone)

​thanks for the help. How will I know the sign of being made by the cather? I see his hand move but I don't know what pitch type i will throw

You choose what you want to throw. The box is a suggestion from the catcher as to ball placement.

​To add, sometimes the catcher will want you to throw a certain pitch and the pitch will be highlighted on your set of pitches.

​What kind of highlight? Like color yellow?

The pitch with the biggest circle, out of the 5 pitches you have on the left side of the screen (in your picture, it's the one on top), is the highlighted pitch and therefore the pitch that your catcher is suggesting you to throw. You can throw that one but you can also decide not to follow your catcher's advice, by throwing another pitch that isn't highlighted.

​There is no Career Decision in My Player

ya know, you can just make a new thread instead of repeatedly changing the first post in this one and the title each time you want to ask a question lol

​Sorry man. Because in other forums when i post different thread they give me a warning :)

BTW do you know what i ask about?

don't be sorry.  asking questions is how you learn.  im just saying there is no problem with making new threads... and it also leaves the old thread as a reference in case someone else runs into the same problem

and no im not familiar with the motions in 2k, sorry

• 1 year later...

Archived