Graphic Issue Windows 8

GoMets7and5

I am not sure what my issue is. The first time that I played the game it worked fine and everything was great. However, whenever I have played it since I have had issues with the players not fully showing up and when it shows the players on base it looks glitchy. I don't know what I need to do to fix the players to look normal. I have the player details on high, and have tried it on all 3 levels. I can't seem to print screen in game or else I would affix a picture as well.

In answer to the questions not entirely sure which graphics card until I get home.

I don't change the graphics on any of my games and have only installed two games on my new l laptop, NBA Live 2004 and MVP 2005. Live which I installed 1st seems to be running well.

• 4 weeks later...

one check resultion settings,. if there a large difference between what  system is running at and the gre rsultion is you get insmlaaer box. if the game res is maxed then lower the system reultion to where you ply it the way oi want. the other, but i dont if this has a bearing on it, be sure your game is fully patched with the patches the game requires. there patchs file containig all five on the site if you do not have it patched.