Classic tourney concocted by me.... can it go ahead???

CutterTML

Hi all,

I have been working on some stuff with MVP 2005 for PC and decided to do MY version of a classic tourney

What i did was have all 30 teams play against each other in matchups that were determined based on a franchise having a classic park face one that didnt have one

Round 1 and 2 was best of 3.... Round 1 had a classic stadium host the 3rd (tiebreaker) game, Round 2 had classic parks host Game 1 of the series with 2 and 3 in other parks. Round 1 had 15 winners but because there were 8 AL and 7 NL winners i went to run differential of the NL teams that lost in Game 3 and had the best one go to NL quarters. AL/NL semis are best of 5 and the Fianl Four and Final as best of 7

HERES THE IMPORTANT PART!!!!!!! I decided to record the games on Bandicam but.... IS IT TABOO TO PUT THE FOOTAGE ON YOUTUBE???? I know i have to probably thank all the people whose stadiums i used (I did download some stadiums trying to replace the current ones in MVP 2005 including the classic ones). Bear in mind, i did keep a clean copy of the stadiums to replace the failed parks if need be.

Advice will be taken seriously

HERES THE IMPORTANT PART!!!!!!! I decided to record the games on Bandicam but.... IS IT TABOO TO PUT THE FOOTAGE ON YOUTUBE???? I know i have to probably thank all the people whose stadiums i used (I did download some stadiums trying to replace the current ones in MVP 2005 including the classic ones). Bear in mind, i did keep a clean copy of the stadiums to replace the failed parks if need be.

Advice will be taken seriously

​Of course not. There are already a lot of videos on Youtube about this game. I have even seen people post full games too. Post your links after you upload them.

I think it's either/or.  Bottom line is that even if you link videos to a thread here, would you want to still do it if you don't get much commentary or following?

I can always do the links here and also find a place to do a thread on it as well... unless its against the rules

I can always do the links here and also find a place to do a thread on it as well... unless its against the rules

Why are you making it harder on yourself than it should be? Upload your videos to youtube and put the links in here. That's it. It's not against the rules.

• 3 weeks later...

OK guys I have finally completed my tourney, couple of things though

1. Bandicam didnt give me a clear video like smoothness so there may be flickering

2. WIth me not having the Bandicam full version, the watermark is there BUT i cropped the video cause it naturally wasnt full screen coverage

3. With my first video, I laid out the ground rules and all that, Ill give u the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrjwCrFgf9E&feature=youtu.be

4. SPREAD THE WORD

5. If anyone wants to, can they keep track of each player's stats in tourney.... make sure you pause the videos at the box score showing and take down the stats

That's just not watchable.  Way too much flickering.

And why in the world would anyone want to keep stats of a tourney that someone else is doing?

I appreciate ur honesty, there are stats people who actually look at other peoples stuff and do stuff based on it, it was just a suggestion mate