I Can Not Make a Team to Post-Season

fermin25

Hello my friends I have a problem rigth now with the GAME. Well I like to play the Owner Mode with a bad team to try make it one of the best... Until now I had not could do it, and my problems are these:

1. When I end a season and to the OFF-SEASON menu where is all the retirements of the year, the draft, there is a ITEM named FREE AGENT SIGNING where a I sign some good players to get better in the next season... Once all the six weeks conclude and I fix my rosters when I click the button DONE to exit the menu there is a popup that says me If I am sure to finish the free agent signing and when i click OK the CPU starts to autofinish the free agent signing and my rosters changes and some of the players I bought are released and some new are signed... WHY THIS IS HAPPENING? PLEASE HELP!

2. Once I have bought some good players I start the season... Be realistic! I cant play or manage all the 160+ games of a season so I simulate good part of the season and guess what... In July I have a record of 29-56 before the all star game.... I play MVP13 and sign the best players and I didnt work... WHY IS THIS? DO I HAVE TO PLAY ALL THE GAMES TO GET POST-SEASON?

AGAIN.... PLEASE HELP ME!

Edited by fermin25