base stealing

torettowr

I have a small problem and I do not know if you have a solution.

When I try to steal a base after hitting a player, the player does not run when you give an order, it remains as 1 or 2 seconds there and then decide to run, but I have to return it because it reaches no longer arrive.

Hmmm I can only say I haven't had this situation, but I'll see if I get the same result. Do you have the patch? (Not sure if it would even fix it) It could honestly just be in the game's code unfortunately. :(

the truth has nothing to do with the patch, no patch this difficulty is also presented.

With an xbox 360 controller you use L2 and R2 to lean off back and forth.  You tap L2 repeatedly when the pitcher winds ups to get the runner to take off. 

The problem as such is as follows.
- Suppose I have a player at first base.
- Another player is about to hit, this achieves the stroke (Hit).
- The player who is first run to second base, when the player gets to second, I realize that I get to third so I press the "LT" button to feed and that's where it stays as thinking and when he decides to run it's late, and I played back the player because if I keep me strike out.

Someone recommended I go to "options", "difficulty Sliders", "Running" and increase gradually the "Base runner speed" option and although I have not been able to prove I've noticed or impressions are mine Players and they are running again, letting me know that there is not the thing.

Edited by torettowr

thats not stealing.. thats just advancing the runner.  and im almost certain its not an instantaneous thing if you dont hit the button to advance as he is running and you wait till he is standing on the base

Someone recommended I go to "options", "difficulty Sliders", "Running" and increase gradually the "Base runner speed" option and although I have not been able to prove I've noticed or impressions are mine Players and they are running again, letting me know that there is not the thing.

The problem as such is as follows.- Suppose I have a player at first base.
- Another player is about to hit, this achieves the stroke (Hit).
- The player who is first run to second base, when the player gets to second, I realize that I get to third so I press the "LT" button to feed and that's where it stays as thinking and when he decides to run it's late, and I played back the player because if I keep me strike out.

I have seen that happen a lot. I doubt there is a way to change that, sadly :/ It's like the game waits for the player animation to end (like when the player is shaking dirt off his uniform) before letting him run to third. All you can do to keep that from happening is to NOT let the player slide into second base, and "tell" the player to get to third base before he gets into second base. It is recommended that you do it at about halfway through the player's run to second base.

I have seen that happen a lot. I doubt there is a way to change that, sadly :/ It's like the game waits for the player animation to end (like when the player is shaking dirt off his uniform) before letting him run to third. All you can do to keep that from happening is to NOT let the player slide into second base, and "tell" the player to get to third base before he gets into second base. It is recommended that you do it at about halfway through the player's run to second base.

That is exactly what I do, only at times create one that can only reach the base because the other team is going to catch the ball, but it happens that let in and when you press a to advance to the next base this stays still and starts running when the other player has the ball in his hands, which leads me to return immediately because not enough.
That should already be a bug at that game and think you can not do anything.
Thanks for answering my companions problem.