Two Quick Questions from a Prospective Modder

BrotherOfChase

Hi, two quick questions.

I have designed a few ballparks in different cities on Google SketchUp, I am wondering if there is any way to convert SketchUp files to MVP 05 for the PC? I would really like to add them to this site. 

I was also wondering if someone could recommend a good Expos conversion mod and give me tips on setting it up. I have never modded a computer game before. I tried downloading the "back to expos pack" but cant seem to get it working in the game. Not interested in doing a full conversion to 2015 or a more recent season at this time. I am keen on having MVP 2005 as is, just with the Expos instead of the Nats. 

Thanks in advance, I appreciate any help so much. 

It can be done, but you would need to change a number of different things:  In-game text, uniforms, logos, the default stadium, stadium name audio and team name audio.  Some things are easy to change.  Others take more work to do.

It seems like something like this already exists in the back to expos pak v1.00 http://www.mvpmods.com/files/file/2066-back-to-expos-pak-v100/?tab=comments

How can I apply this mod to my game? I have downloaded the file but dont know how to attach it to my game since there arent any directions. I looked through a lot of the forums and couldnt find anything there either. Thanks for all your help, I have never modded before and really do appreciate it a lot. 

The file you downloaded is a Zip archive file.  It contains a number of other files.  You need to extract the contents of it with a utility like WinZip or WinRAR.  I just looked in the Zip file and it contains a number of other folders and files, including a set of instructions on how to install the files in the mod.