JoyToKey

cush612

Hey guys, thanks for the site. Love the MVP2015 mod.

The only issue I have is I want to be able to use the xbox360 controller that I use to play to also be able to navigate the menus and more importantly, navigate the in-game menu to go to the bullpen, pitch hit, etc.

I saw posts that recommended using JoyToKey. I downloaded the application and set it up and it works perfectly when used on the desktop, google chrome, pretty much everywhere except in MVP.

In JoyToKey I tried to use the "associate profiles with target applications" setting and added MVP with what I believe is the correct application path, but it still doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

Get a 6 button face controller.

I'd rather not buy a new controller if I don't have to. The reason I'm using the 360 controller is because I already own multiple.

Are you sure there's no way to get JoyToKey to work with the 360 controller in MVP?

It seems to stand to reason that if J2K works with every other application other than MVP, then it's just not compatible, unless I'm missing something.  I found J2K buggy with a couple other games with which I've tried it (saitek controller).

Edited by Gordo