Lost a Player

aznxprd

Hello, I had an upcoming player (Trea Turner) in my owner mode, I was making him slowly move up through the minor leagues. But during an offseason I have seemed to forget to re-sign him, and have lost him somewhere in free agency (cant find him in free agency anymore since the season started). Is there a fast way to search which team has signed him so I can make a trade back for him? I have grown invested into my little prospect and would do anything for him back!

What do you care? You the forum police now? 

only reason i care is because you are supposed to help people. not troll them.  i would think you should know this considering you "used" to be an administrator a billion years ago. maybe thats the reason half of the population and some great modders left long ago

only reason i care is because you are supposed to help people. not troll them.  i would think you should know this considering you "used" to be an administrator a billion years ago. maybe thats the reason half of the population and some great modders left long ago

That's enough of that, so just let it drop.  Your comment is no more helpful than Y4L's and in fact is worse.  He was making a joke.  Your message is clearly a personal attack by bringing up things that occurred in the past.  If you don't like someone's comment, just ignore it.

• 9 months later...

Go to Around the League > statistics > career stats. I dont' know the PC controls but by using R1/R2 on the PS2 (so, obviously, it's be the PC keys for that function), with the LEFT hand side menu highlighted you can sort by team, last name or position. You will have to use the R2 function to change leagues from MLB/AAA/AA/A. As long as you know your player's name and position, you should be able to find him after a little scrolling, just remember to check all 4 leagues in case he's at a different level of baseball than you were expecting.

Edited by SubwayGuy