Game lagging in my career when pitcher throws meatball

winningwithstyle

I'm having a big problem with the game. When a pitcher throws a meatball, the pitch comes in at full speed; my guy's swing has a delayed response and the swing is almost in slow motion while the rest of the game is moving properly. I'm also having this problem with baserunning. Speed is 90 and so is acceleration, but the runner is going almost in slow motion and the catchers throw is moving at the proper speed. What graphic issue are causing this. 

Note: graphics are on lowest setting on everything. My game starts lagging especially when the swinger analysis comes up. But I need swing analysis to time pitchers

Trust me, the computer isn't good. It's my friends and he is using bootleg windows 7

Intel core 2 duo cpu E8500 @3.16 Ghz (2 cpus) ~3.2 Gh

Bios: Lenovo think Centre ver 5ckt63.0

Ram 2 Gb with 1.86 useable 32 bit

Intel GMA driver 

Intel 4 series express chipset

total memory 822 mb

1280x1024 32b 60ghz

Edited by winningwithstyle

Trust me, the computer isn't good. It's my friends and he is using bootleg windows 7

Intel core 2 duo cpu E8500 @3.16 Ghz (2 cpus) ~3.2 Gh

Bios: Lenovo think Centre ver 5ckt63.0

Ram 2 Gb with 1.86 useable 32 bit

Intel GMA driver 

Intel 4 series express chipset

total memory 822 mb

1280x1024 32b 60ghz

Your processor is just fine, but only 2 GB memory is more than likely not enough.  The computer I play MVP on has 3.5 GB usable memory dual channel and the game uses about 35% of it. Try closing a lot of tasks or disable Virus program to see if you can cut down on resources. You might be able to get it to play fine if you kill enough tasks.   

Worth a try...

I'm going to update the ram and see what happens. It sucks because the game will read a very late swing on a ball outside and away, but if I swing on a meatball pitch right when it turns green the batter will not swing. I can't swing early, on time, or late unless the game starts to lag heavily and the green balls shows for 1 or 2 seconds. As long as the pitch is a good throw the game won't lag. It's kind of weird. Like the flashing colors overload my ram

I increased pitcher effectiveness to 100% and I gained 50 points on my average and my home runs went up. But the game still has a steady lag. I've learned that I have to sort of anticipate the pitches and swing much earlier because it takes a second for the game to respond to the action and make the batter swing. I pretty much have to anticipate what type of pitches are most common for that pitch count and assume what and where it will be thrown before it is even thrown. If I wait until the pitch location is given then many times the swing won't work and the swing will always be late. Stupid ram -_-