Rewards and Classic Jerseys/Staduins

DSgamby

Maybe I am missing something but I have the MVP 15 patch and I tried to play a game with Yankees and the Jays.  I wanted to have the Pinstripes for the Yankees from the 1927 and have the Jays were their 80s jerseys and the game crashed.   If they wear the home and away jerseys it is fine.

Is there any jerseys and stadiums that can be installed?

Thanks

Maybe I am missing something but I have the MVP 15 patch and I tried to play a game with Yankees and the Jays.  I wanted to have the Pinstripes for the Yankees from the 1927 and have the Jays were their 80s jerseys and the game crashed.   If they wear the home and away jerseys it is fine.

Is there any jerseys and stadiums that can be installed?

Thanks

First of all did you download Mvp '05 from somewhere?

Secondly, any jersey and stadium will work in this mod. Basically this is just a re-vamped version of the original Mvp baseball.

Thirdly, you did not say if you installed any other mods before this.

Finally, there is already a Mvp 15 support thread that was created for questions like this.

1.  Yes as I didn't realize 2005 would be way better than 2004 and when I did it is so expensive.  200 bucks for an EA game.

2.  I know they will work but the some that I saw would replace the team's stadium and not the classic stadium.  Would a simple renaming of the file fix that,.

3.  I just have the MVP 15 installed.  

4.  I know there is a support forum but I was thinking the jerseys and stadiums were missing.

Based upon your answer to question #1, I'm afraid we cannot help you.  One of the basic rules of this website, which were in the terms you agreed to when signing up for an MVPMods account, is that we do not promote nor provide support for illegal copies of the game (i.e.  downloaded versions of the game, no-CD cracks, etc.).  

Based upon your answer to question #1, I'm afraid we cannot help you.  One of the basic rules of this website, which were in the terms you agreed to when signing up for an MVPMods account, is that we do not promote nor provide support for illegal copies of the game (i.e.  downloaded versions of the game, no-CD cracks, etc.).  

That downloaded version causes so many more problems doesn't it Jim?

That's crappy for me.  Oh well.   Before I get banned.  Does anyone know where I can get updated stuff for MVP Baseball 2004?  I own that game.

Thanks

I had a bid on the first one but the shipping was huge.  I had a limit and it double that when I got up after the auction was over.

The others are way over 100 bucks that I can get on Amazon. 

I will keep my eye on it along with keeping an eye on NHL 2004 Joe Sakic cover for the Xbox and PC.  Near impossible to get as well. 

Too bad EA is stupid  They should put it on Origin along with Madden like they did NHL09.

• 3 weeks later...