Saved Xbox Rosters

GodIsOnVacation

If you have a modded Xbox, no you don't.   The .dat files will work, there's just one of them that gets separated from the other 19 (if you look inside the folders via ftp, you'll be able to see where they go).  You can take a recent PC version of the rosters and adapt them.  It's just a matter of cyberfaces.....  Xbox didn't handle as many.  I can't remember how many, but the bottom line is I would make the roster "standardized".  In other words..... change all the faces to something between 901-915 (in mvpedit).  That way you guarantee no crashes.

Yes, it's the same 19 .dat files, it's just that (from what I remember) one of them goes to its' own location.  If you don't want to spend the time going through all the teams, I would suggest changing one team to all generic cybers and then export that team.  Then import that team to each of the 29 other MLB teams.  Import them to your Xbox to the appropriate spots and give it a shot.  If it works, then you know you can change all of the other teams in a "real" roster version.

It is not possible to remove players altogether within the Xbox. It has to all be done through mvpedit, which is no problem. I have to test out a pc roster yet and change to generic faces to see if I can get it to work without crashing. I'm hoping to do that this weekend. 

I appreciate all your help and I have one more question for you if I may. Do you know if its possible to convert an .fsh pc file to an .xsh Xbox file? For example like a cyberface or portrait. 

Yes.... didn't find it in the DL section, so I uploaded the two tools that I have.  I don't recall what pc2xbox-gui is.  You may just have to install and find out.

I'm pretty sure the regular datafle.txt files work as is, if you want to use one.

Edited by Gordo

I still have some old NFL 2k5 replays I saved...some polished, some I was going to make into a short demo video.  Just can't get rid of them.  Used to do full game recaps too.  I especially used to record replays when the cpu team made some outlandish, jaw-dropping play.  Here's a few if you care to look.

Manning's Patience and Big Ben's scrambles NFL 2k5.mpg

counter trey.mpg

KC TEXAS 2007 wk1.wmv

Toomer steals the TD NFL 2k5.mpg