game won't start

cush612

I had been playing the MVP15 mod with almost no problems this summer. After not playing the game for about a month and a half, I attempted to start it up the other day. Now the game won't launch. My PC still recognizes the disk as MVP2005 disk 2, but when I click on the shortcut nothing happens. Do you guys know anything about how to solve this problem? Let me know if you need me to provide more info.

I just bought this game and installed it but I think I may have the same problem; I'm getting "Access Denied - Please login with administrator privileges and try again."

EDIT - Even after I made sure it would start as admin it won't launch like you said.

Edited by Hoodies

more information would help.  what os are you using, are you using mods. anything like will help us to help you.

If you are talking to me then I'll include some more info from myself.

I'm on Windows 8, not using any mods, and I just installed the game today and I haven't got it working yet.

Any more questions and I'll be sure to answer

Thanks

Well mine isn't about MVP 15, my game in general won't start.. Should I make my own thread?

Sorry, you started off talking about MVP 15 and it wasn't clear with what you were struggling.  But, now you have 2 references.  Always check around for help before starting a new thread.  Chances are there's something already going.