Problems with the controls

juniormet

What's up friends.

I have the following.

I have the game MLB 2K15 I feel great. But I feel the following: PC controls q I have no work for me. I have a Play Station control for PC and Xbox controller for PC but I could not set any.

And I've noticed q passes the following:

When I encuntro setting the controls for the Pitching I place the action buttons for the types of releases, eg: for pitching one I put the button, for pitching two will put the B button, pitching 3 will put the button and pitching 4 will put the X button until there is no problem. But when I go to configure the buttons for me Fielding changes everything, and q I use these buttons like the diamente baseball, that is, the button is the second button B is the first, the A button is Home and X button is the third.

By doing this I was unconfigures part of pitching and so happens to me when I set the batting and run the bases.

This problem I have with the two controls both the Xbox and the Play Station.

Please, if anyone has been able to configure controls, I ask q tells me as he did, and q I'm desperate for not knowing how to do.

This only happens in me 2K15, as the MVP have no problem.

If anyone knows I request your help,

Thank you.