Mod request for when in cpu vs cpu mode

Base Invader

Heres what I do when I 'play' MVP baseball... I have taken my favorite teams from the 50's and 60's and updated the stats of the players to represent their best years during a timeframe...  and then just watch all these 'super teams' play each other... I don't 'play' in 'arcade' mode... I just watch the games... I do break in when the computer does something silly like... 2 outs in the bottom of the 8th.. 1 run behind... runners on 2nd and 3rd... and then the computer lets the pitcher bat and then replaces him in the top of th e9th anyway... well. I break in and send up a pinch hitter when I see that happen... but wow, for the most part, the game actually makes some pretty good in game decisions and lineup moves..

anyway.. what that means is that I am always watching the game from the pitching view center field camera.  Doesn't make any difference what you have the view set to in the game if you are in cpu vs cpu mode... its always from the center field camera.

Ideally, I wish I could choose which team to display in batter view and which team in pitcher's view...  but that might be a bit complicated since it would require the addition of an 'input screen' for that selection.  however,  it would be great if something 'simple' like just always showing the home team in batter view when they are at bat would work well enough to break up the viewing experience a bit and make it more interesting to watch.

With all the things that people have figured out about the game, is this something that someone could figure out how to do as well??!