HELP Please!!!

Timmons

Ok here we go. Ok I have mlb2k12 on steam. All I'm trying to do is update my roster to 2015. I went to downloads tab then picked the roster tab under 2k12 on right side of page. Picked BsuFans roster dl. Hit download and 6 files popup. Downloaded all 6. At bottom of page information it has the install instructions." For Vista and Windows 7/8 users: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves" I followed these instructions to the letter.

Here is were it went wrong for some reason. After I extracted the 6 files where instructed I opened up steam and hit play button. Started new franchise mode. Looked at roster and still have the 2012 roster instead of the 2015 roster. What did I do wrong????

Break down on setup. I have 2 HD in my computer. 1 for C and 1 for D which is where I keep all my games for my computer. I installed Bsufans 6 files in the C drive to the letter. But my steam folder for the game is on my D drive. Is there something wrong with this and do those install instructions still work  for this type of setup? What did I do wrong or what did I not do to get the change in rosters? It seems like nothing changed the main files to reflect the new 2015 rosters.

Please help my understand where I went wrong and how to fix it PLEASE. I love this game and want the updated roster to my beloved Pirates. Please guide me in the right direction to get this to work.

Thank you very much for any reply and help