MVP 16

grmrpr1313

I think we're better off  "patching" what we have.  New screens, rosters and the like are easy enough to do when you have a good base.  It seems with each new year's iteration brings new hassles.  We should focus on making what we have work well.  The rest is just cosmetics.

18 hours ago, Gordo said:

I think we're better off  "patching" what we have.  New screens, rosters and the like are easy enough to do when you have a good base.  It seems with each new year's iteration brings new hassles.  We should focus on making what we have work well.  The rest is just cosmetics.

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2016 at 0:47 PM, Gordo said:

I'll have MLB level rosters ready for opening day.  Then if someone wants to take the rosters from there on, you can have at it.  I've already posted my guides on tweaking rosters if anyone wants to use them as well.

Much appreciated, Gordo. I took your spring training rosters and added Rollins and Jackson from last year's rosters to the White Sox and removed LaRoche from the game. Other than that, I'll probably tweak as the season rolls along. Also, I have it working great on Windows 10. My only issue is I have black bars on the sides. I was able to stretch the screen for a short time then it reverted back and I haven't been able to figure out what to do to stretch it back

1 hour ago, stealth2920 said:

Your not having the stutter during the game?  I can get it working great also, but when base runners are advancing or the ball is in the air I have a stutter that I can't get rid of.  I can dual boot and play with Win 7 but much rather be able to play with Win 10 but can't with the existing micro stutter.

Move your data folder from MVP 15 over to a clean install of MVP 08 and fire it up.

It has worked amazing for me, I've got all the perks of MVP 15 with no freezing or crashing, and there's no stuttering at all. The game works really smooth now 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2016 at 0:47 PM, Gordo said:

I'll have MLB level rosters ready for opening day.  Then if someone wants to take the rosters from there on, you can have at it.  I've already posted my guides on tweaking rosters if anyone wants to use them as well.

Looking forward to this - thank you for your work!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jim825 said:

It's not great, but at least they do state that they got files from MVPMods.  They could have left that out like some of the mods posted on South Korean sites did.

Well that's true. And another plus is that the original Gamebase account here is a Contributor.