MVP baseball 2005 for sale

nah

Hello,

I tried to get the game (real game with two discs and serial number) to run on my windows 7 after you guys tried to send me instructions but I cannot seem to do it (I am not computer literate) so I want to sell the game at what I paid for it--- $60 so some else can benefit from this great game (I had it when it came out on my older computer). I even thought of partitioning my computer for the xp mode but here again that is beyond me.  IF some would walk me thru it while on the phone I might try it again but right now if someone would like the game that would be great.

54 minutes ago, Gordo said:

You can't post web sites that offer pirated versions of game, unless you wanna get banned.

These new people don't read the rules. And like you said, it's a pirated version that you actually have to pay for to get. Yeah, you can download it for free but the download time is purposely slow. You'll be able to finish War and Peace before your download is finished.

• 1 month later...

I played the hell out of it when I was single. Actually my son took over my pc with his Call of Duty game and I could use the money. I do play 2k12 a lot and I kind of like R.B.I 16.  I also went to Windows 10 and  MVP lags.