Templates

MonkeysUncleByMarriage

I am trying to learn how to make some uniforms.  Thanks to Yankee4Life I was able to locate the tutorial I need.  But in the tutorial it states " Since kccitystar is the only one who has released uniform templates, it would be the best to use his; unless you want to create your own templates from scratch. "

I did find those templates and downloaded and unzipped to the proper location.   However, the next section goes on to state what templates I should now have.  But some aren't included, like hat, catchers mask, manager uniform etc.   I have searched the forums to attempt to locate an additional uniform file by Kccitystar and have had no luck.  Are these located somewhere on the site and I am overlooking them?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey I might be able to answer that question for you, at least I think so.

We have had a lot of server upgrades over the years, some of them which have happened when you were here last and some recently. When these upgrades occurred some files that were previously uploaded were lost and what I mean by that is when you go to download them you would get an error telling you that the file could not be downloaded.

I have sixty DVD's full of mods that I have collected from this site and what I will do is check the database out to see if I can help you.