MVP 16 Initial Rosters

Gordo

Not calling these Opening Day Rosters as I'm going to take into account that certain injured players would have taken up certain spots for opening day and will be with the team either sooner or later this month or shortly thereafter.  Players who have longer term injuries will most likely be placed on the AAA or A squad.  Then anyone who wants to pick the rosters up and continue updating them can do so.

Here is a fix for Cardinal relilever Seung Hwan Oh.  I missed his splitter speed.  Simply open up the pitcher.dat file, search for his name and replace his line with this one:

0fff0e269,0 Seung-hwan,1 Oh,2 26,3 1,4 0,5 0,6 39,7 90,8 6,9 8,10 6,11 21,12 82,13 2,14 8,15 4,16 34,17 69,18 7,19 5,20 4,21 15,22 81,23 -,24 -,25 -,26 -,27 -,28 1,;

The problem slot is #22...so if you know your way around these files, simple change slot 22 to 81 (presently 36).

Thanks Oscar, but I'm pretty much done with this.  I just did this as a courtesy to start off the season to see if anyone wanted to continue on with these as I did years ago.  I did hear other rosters are coming out as well so hopefully either way we'll have a continuing set. 

hey gordo correction in roster 

Players ID officials Asing is roster by gordo MVP 16

Reds

RP Blake Wood is 6689

Toronto

P Joe Biagnini is 4380

San Diego

P Luis Perdomo is 6486

Texas 

P Tony Barnette is 9674

Seattle

CF Guillermo Heredia is 3621

Dodgers

P Yaisel Sierra is 3630

Marlins

P Brian Ellington is 4787

P Kyle Barraclough is 3729

Astros 

1B Matt E. Duffy is 2899

Angels 

P Deolis Guerra is 8397

If quiet in this no doubt, also on the roster 16 it is improved himany real stature and weight and attributes ways of pitching andbatting also we have correjido mostly the pitcher his pitches and real speed improvements also in the minor though they are too many new players created by Oscar you provided all id us hascast easy, finally roster that will upload these days all morerealistic vendras after so many ladies working vera it was worth