Welcome to MVP Mods

Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account.

• Get access to over 8,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE!
  • Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball!
  • Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the_soup_nazi

Gamecube Controller Configuration Help

4 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I recently just got a Nintendo Gamecube controller adapter and was interested in trying to use a Gamecube controller for MVP on PC. Does anyone already have a configuration for a Gamecube controller?

Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, the_soup_nazi said:

Hey all,

I recently just got a Nintendo Gamecube controller adapter and was interested in trying to use a Gamecube controller for MVP on PC. Does anyone already have a configuration for a Gamecube controller?

Thanks in advance!

Get me the manual for MVP 05 and what the controller button mappings are on PC and I will add the config files in the xbox controller config thread

On 4/9/2016 at 3:08 PM, Kccitystar said:

Get me the manual for MVP 05 and what the controller button mappings are on PC and I will add the config files in the xbox controller config thread

I actually made a configuration that I thought was fine. The only problem is when balls are hit into the outfield, the outfielders will jog instead of run.

On 4/12/2016 at 10:28 AM, the_soup_nazi said:

I actually made a configuration that I thought was fine. The only problem is when balls are hit into the outfield, the outfielders will jog instead of run.

Did you ever figure out how to fix this issue? I'm using a MayFlash GameCube adapter but all of my [out]fielders won't stop diving as soon as the ball is hit; I figured it was a similar issue.