Season

Hodgieman

7 minutes ago, SeaTrane said:

You do it yourself or like the rest of us..... You just wait. It may not happen if those that do it ,don't do it.

I can certainly do it but it is a long boring tedious task.  It is definitely on the backburner but uniforms, portraits, and other stuff take priority to me right now.

6 hours ago, Hodgieman said:

How do i update to the 2016 schedule?

Thanks

SeaTrane, chill, he's asking how. Honestly, I forget how... my point is don't yell at someone and not propose a solution haha.. Someone will chime in how to do it. I do know it's buried in a thread somewhere.

To me, having updated rosters, ratings and schedules is most important. I know that's different than most. I don't care if the uniforms are slightly different this year. Most of the teams I don't watch enough to even know the difference. I haven't done a lot of modding but I'd give it a shot at the schedules if I could. Just doesn't seem like that's an option. I suppose options are going to be more and more limited every year unfortunately, but I appreciate all of those who have done all the work they have.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...