updating schedule for 2K12

Tribefan

I got my new key from Vlad for Reditor. I used the last roster update that was posted and updated the schedule for 2016. For some reason I am only getting 159 to 160 games per team. No games are showing up on the calendars after Sept. 30. I used the actual schedule mode and started my year on April 3. The last ID number colum used was 2434. Any help if anyone messed with scheduling before would be appreciated. Thanks

check dsates you need. i remeber there a sitation wher the shiedule if you making it real fishnshes in sept. not october. i dont if that your cause of the issue throw

friend, I too had that problem, schedule until September and not until October where the postseason begins.

I solved that problem giving the option to "simulate date" in the last game I played on the schedule.
after that, he sent me to graphic classified to the playoffs and finished the World Series champion

I double checked my season  file. So far was able to sim upto Aug 3 than game freezes. Everything seems to be in order as far as teams  times and chronicle order. Even changed Minor league so times don't conflict with the Majors. Any other ideas out there.

Tribefan I know this is pain staking but if you go back into the file and recheck times and order from the 3rd on you will probably find something out of sync, I tried a schedule a couple years back and it was the same problem I ran into ,finally did get it, If you would like help let me know

Forgot to mention dates where also something that I had to keep checking