Run game without disk is it possible?...i want to save from straching it?

BIGPOPPA76

I want to run the game without a disc. I HAVE A LEGAL COPY NOT ASKING FOR STOLEN VERSION. PLZ SIR LIGHTEN UP IM NEW HERE. What is daemon tool? And where do i get it? Could you plz post a link to the  rules. im having issues with this board for some reason and its confusing.

Edited by BIGPOPPA76

Why don't you show everyone how smart you are by going back and discretely reading the rules? Here are two points that should jump out at you.

1.  Bumping threads with posts that simply say "bump". You may not always get an answer straight away, so please be patient before bumping a thread; a couple of hours may not be long enough for someone with the right knowledge to come along and answer your question. Bumping a thread that has not been posted in for some time may be tolerated so long as you are making a meaningful contribution to the discussion that is relevant to the original topic. Bumping old threads simply for the sake of posting however will not be tolerated.

2. Discussions and requests for illegal downloads (via admission or open discussion) or making them available to other posters is explicitly prohibited. This content includes (but is not limited to):

1. CD Keys (MLB 2K or MVP Baseball or otherwise) & Serial Numbers
  2. No-CD cracks
  3. Warez
  4. Original Game Files

READ. LEARN. UNDERSTAND.

BigPapa... if you make a game image of your disk, then you can load it via Daemon Tools Lite.  Totally legal and Daemon if free.

Ya, just don't carry on a conversation here with yourself.  Edit your original post and then someone will answer if they know it.

Okay thanks Gordo i think i can manage to find deomon tool lite ill search for it. And ill burn and image of my disc. How exactly do i burn and image of my disc. I do  have copy of nero or can i just use the defaults in windows 7 ultimate? I ll try figure it out im sure i can. thanks.