The Nation | MVP 15 | A Boston Red Sox Dynasty

GoRedSox34

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not like this team but I wish you a lot of luck and I also hope you enjoy yourself this summer as your season progresses.

Same here. I'm wanto you to go 0-162, but I hope you have a lot of fun while you're at it :)

Looks fantastic. Have fun!

Nice in-depthness with this franchise. 

You guys will really enjoy this dynasty. I've got lots of surprises in store and it's going to be a blast to present. I also like as much feedback as possible

You guys will really enjoy this dynasty. I've got lots of surprises in store and it's going to be a blast to present. I also like as much feedback as possible

Listen my friend, I don't care if this is a Red Sox dynasty or anything like that. At least someone on here is going to be doing something that will hopefully provide some feedback in the coming months. I'm all for this and for this dynasty alone I want to say Go Red Sox. I am anxious to see what you have in mind

(No I am not intoxicated. I don't drink.  :D )

1. Who do you see as your biggest challenge in the A.L. East?

2. What do you see are the strengths and weaknesses of this team?

3. Who from Triple A Pawtucket can be counted on to help if need be?

4. Will you have turn-back-the-clock uniform days? (There's a lot of classic Red Sox uniforms here.)

1. Who do you see as your biggest challenge in the A.L. East?

2. What do you see are the strengths and weaknesses of this team?

3. Who from Triple A Pawtucket can be counted on to help if need be?

4. Will you have turn-back-the-clock uniform days? (There's a lot of classic Red Sox uniforms here.)

thanks, these will be included in an upcoming interview

everyone is welcome to do the same!

Questions for the Owner/Manager:

Do you believe you'll be a buyer or a seller at the trade deadline?

How many wins will it take for this season to be considered a success, after the dismal 2014 season?

Since Pablo Sandoval will be coming off the bench, per John Farrell, would you consider trading him, effectively dumping the contract, in exchange for a utility man, much like Brock Holt?

Nice presentation, keep all season long with the "What they're saying" stuff, i like what players think after a series is over, too bad the Phillies take out the broom so early in the season..

This is awesome, keep it coming. Especially "what they're saying", as laroquece pointed out. Makes me want to start a dynasty of my own (mets). Out of curiosity, why did you start in 2015 as opposed to 2016?

Thanks a lot guys, I'm having fun presenting it too.

I started in 2015 because in April of that year I started working on my MVP 15 The Show roster and custom models.big. It took me until April of this year (12 months) to finish the whole thing (I worked very slowly because I'm busy otherwise). So the roster is complete 2015 ratings from MLB 15 The Show and I re-imported many cyberfaces from jogar84 to make the game look better.

Then I realized MVP 15 has freezing issues, so I reduced the number of 2x uniforms and used the MVP 08 exe file along with some other tweaks and I never have any freezes / crashes now.

So because I took so long on perfecting this mod, I'm not going to spend any more time making a whole new roster for 2016. Plus, by starting in 2015, I'll get an extra year of playing with Ortiz, and everyone else - I plan on playing multiple seasons.

One more update: I'm a little bit further along in this dynasty than what is seen here, and the difficulty was way too hard (lost a ton of games in a row). I am going to be tweaking the settings a bit and will be starting over so that things are fair.

Understood, and actually that makes a lot of sense. Do you plan to force the necessary roster moves when appropriate; Price/Kimbrel going into 2016 season? Again, keep us updated as you go along.. really cool stuff.

I'm not going to force anything. And by the way, I just updated all my previous posts with the correct results. Now, I finally have a good set of sliders to make things competitive, instead of extreme winning streaks or losing streaks. I'll be tweaking as I progress to keep everything right.

New updates coming tonight