Any new cyberfaces for MLB2K12?

tomk30816

Yes, I have them.  Thought maybe some modders had made faces for newer players.

Well my friend over on the Mvp side we have a new portrait for Red Sox prospect Yoan Moncada. He's the SOB who had a good game at the right time when all the attention was on the Futures Game. Because of that Boston is already saying he's a future Triple Crown winner. All because of one game.

Bostonnico, thank you very much for your faces.  At one time there were other modders making faces but must have gone riding into the sunset.  I look forward to your faces and thank you very much for your time and effort.

I have several cyberface team packs almost done (Braves, Phillies, Dodgers, Padres, Rockies, Giants). But there are at least a few players on every team that have long hair and/or a long and/or wide beard. I am not proficient at using Blender or have the time to teach myself how to change the 3D head model for those types of players, and since there isn't a cyberface converter that is 64-bit compatible I'm out of luck regardless.

I have several cyberface team packs almost done (Braves, Phillies, Dodgers, Padres, Rockies, Giants). But there are at least a few players on every team that have long hair and/or a long and/or wide beard. I am not proficient at using Blender or have the time to teach myself how to change the 3D head model for those types of players, and since there isn't a cyberface converter that is 64-bit compatible I'm out of luck regardless.

Looking forward to your cyberfaces, as always they are excellent.  Thank you for your time and efforts in making this game even better with the faces.

I could release these packs now. But as I stated, there are so many players that need their 3D head/face model changed to accommodate the particular player's long hair and/or long/wide beard. I do not have the time to learn how to use Blender, and a cyberface converter is required anyhow. But the cyberface converter that was released a few years back is not 64-bit compatible. Unless somebody wants to help me, I will be forced to release "unfinished cyberfaces" which doesn't appeal to me.

I could release these packs now. But as I stated, there are so many players that need their 3D head/face model changed to accommodate the particular player's long hair and/or long/wide beard. I do not have the time to learn how to use Blender, and a cyberface converter is required anyhow. But the cyberface converter that was released a few years back is not 64-bit compatible. Unless somebody wants to help me, I will be forced to release "unfinished cyberfaces" which doesn't appeal to me.

I understand how that is... if I were a Blender pro myself I may be able to do more with stadiums.. maybe someone can help out

Calling all face gurus... maybe these certain faces can be sent over to someone 

Podría liberar estos paquetes ahora. Pero como ya he dicho, hay tantos jugadores que necesitan su modelo de la cabeza / cara 3D cambiado para acomodar el pelo largo del jugador en particular y / o de la barba larga / ancho. No tengo el tiempo para aprender cómo utilizar Blender, y si se requiere un convertidor cyberface de todos modos. Pero el convertidor cyberface que fue lanzado hace unos años no es compatible con 64 bits. A menos que alguien quiere ayudarme, me veré obligado a liberar "cyberfaces no acabados" que no me atraen.

scotty my respects to one of the best modders, cyberface converter does not work for 3d models MLB2k.
I installed a virtual machine on my PC with Windows XP Pro, only to use the cyberface converter  and did not work. I have searched are many ways to run in my pc, without any success.
I have come to the conclusion that this program does not work for our 3d models 2K. including the blender does not give us the complete editing of 3D models of heads.
1- load in blender 3d model but not with the correct dimensions
2- go to the option UV image / editor, we only see a huge ball with lines. because the model does not meet the exact measurements.
3- load the image .PNG , and does not fit with 3d model. then we have a distorted model.

my dear scotty, regarding the long beards are not very complicated to make, I learned a little of that, thanks to the user MLB. he shared some faces with long beards. I work in a model long hair (Hanley Ramirez) but I had to use a model that already had long hair and just edit it to make it look more to the head shape of Ramirez.
again the blender does not work for export long hair, a head that do not have long hair. because in the NBA 2k if long hair can be exported to other models that do not have.

Conclusion. if we could work our 3d models with blender 100% as in the NBA 2k. our cyberface would be even better  :(

thanks scotty, I can work on these faces, the only thing this takes a long time for how complicated it is blender. You can not export long hair from one head to another, as in the NBA 2k there if you can.

Regarding long beards or wide it is faster to do

Isnt hair created as a separate layer or texture in Blender? I believe there were a couple players who's cyberfaces had an extra texture for hair (texture 4) when you open a cyberface with nba modtool. I think the 2K version of Cole Hamels was one of them. also, I think the guru version of reEditor can be used somehow to assign cyberfaces long hair.

Isnt hair created as a separate layer or texture in Blender? I believe there were a couple players who's cyberfaces had an extra texture for hair (texture 4) when you open a cyberface with nba modtool. I think the 2K version of Cole Hamels was one of them. also, I think the guru version of reEditor can be used somehow to assign cyberfaces long hair.

original texture of the face of hamels and modelo 3D original de Hamels. 

as you can see my friend scotty appear the normal three textures. textures NBA 2k always appears the hair but not MLB 2k. the 3D model you can see how the hair is Individual from head

hamels model 2.jpg

model Hamels .jpg

Hamels texture.jpg

as to Reditor II as Raiders showed in a forum topic, if you can put long hair to any 3D model head. but the problem is that the REditor must be activated with your password, because the trial version does not allow these changes  :(

Archived