Total Classics Favorite Team?

terential

Which total classics team from any era is your favorite?  I've installed several different mods from different decades and the work  put into these are amazing.  My personal favortie team is the 1919 white sox.  They're right up there with the early teams of their era.  The team is so well rounded.   Everyone knows of Shoeless Joe who can hit anywhere/ play anywhere.  One of the gems I found is Eddie Cicotte.  I pitched a no hitter with him in my third game with team, and would've had a perfect game had I not nailed a batter.   Just thought I'd share my personal favorite, and would like to hear others take on it.

i allike a lot differnt teams. mostly teams from about mid 70's onward. i guess my first teams would red-dodgers from the 70s, braves grate pitching run, the cubs now and the cubs in the eighties. if i have name a something.

'98 Yankees, minus Chad Curtis.

lol love that, the 27 yankees are home run city.  The 90s are great, haven't played with the 70s yet.

1993 Phillies,1926 & 1934 Cardinals,1912 New York Giants

I'll have to try the 26 and 34 cardinals, have played against the, but not as them.  Not too familiar with the giants

i allike a lot differnt teams. mostly teams from about mid 70's onward. i guess my first teams would red-dodgers from the 70s, braves grate pitching run, the cubs now and the cubs in the eighties. if i have name a something.

Braves bullpen in the 90s hate playing against them love using them.  One of the best bullpens of all time for sure.  80s cubs I need to try definitely.