Reditor issue

WithAuthority

• 3 weeks later...

have you tried a reinstall. wipe the old one and put back in. what os are using. if you in 10, then asl need to put in compatibility mode 8 or 7 to run.

is that roster for 2k11 or for 2k12. 11 wont work in 12. its also possible its currpt for a few reasons. one and i think this right reditorii ony works with 12 riosters, not 11. not a100 prcent about it. two if you have all being work with with editor, and ty eidotr curption cna happaen there. just possible answers

Reditor does support 2k11. Its just weird, some rosters open up in Reditor, and some give me an error. Sometimes in mlb 2k11, i save a roster, and my game crashes. I dont  get it. This is even before me doing any editing, just using others rosters I was told the reditor issue was from parsers.dll file, but i delete it, then it just pops back up im banging  my head against  a wall here

Yet hte problem doesn't happen with mlb 2k12---yet

Edited by bdolan33

yea it can be wired. im assuming here your only using reditor, and not ty editot too. because if you there not compatible to each other.  that would corruption of the file.

i think  figured part of your problem. the file appears to be 2k211 and not for 2k12. part of the the reason i see that is the uniform flie list if you open with ty editor will show it

the marlins listed as

uniform_flm_home.iff that listing using 2k211 at slot 78

uniform_mim_home.iff is listed for 2k12 at slot 95.

if your trying us it for 2k11 you be fine. if your using it as 2k12 which is what your doing, then the slot and flile name wont work. 2k12 must use mim  not flm. 

that will crash it in 2k12 regardless of the editor. 

you'll ty editor 1.2 to see that. that uses mim. for 2k12

ty editor 1.1 use flm, which not the one you wont for 12

No thats not the issue I'm having. I know it is a 2k11 file. I am trying to edit this 2k11 file in reditor, which reditor says I can do. When I load BSU July in Reditor, I get errors. When I load BSU April in Reditor, I dont. Do you know why this is? I just want to edit the July roster to reflect teams and lineups as the April one does. I was going to do this by copy and pasting.

I loaded BSU July 2011 in my game, i scroll around the teams a bit, boom crash.  WTF!?

Edited by bdolan33

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i can't download reditor II   it keeps telling me "the archive is either damaged or an unknown format".  norton blocked it the first time, but i enabled it and it still won't open.  the icon doesn't show it as a full winrar either - it has the whiteish icon border which usually means the download isn't complete.  i also need a tutorial on this if i can get the download to work

it comes with a basic tutorial what each things means. as for getting i dont what to tell you.

her is the right editor for 2k12.

same ty type editor, but is named differnatly. andd is the right one for mlb2k12