Shoes

cujomatty

I'm dying to get these shoes made  a few guys wear them like Fowler and Price. Although iv'e made quite a few mods I attempted to make them and it wasn't enjoyable lol. If anyone (cough***Debsterfan lol) wanted to make them I would be ever so gratefull.

IMG_6937_75538440-6b81-4a30-a00e-b1185adeb273.jpg

I'm dying to get these shoes made  a few guys wear them like Fowler and Price. Although iv'e made quite a few mods I attempted to make them and it wasn't enjoyable lol. If anyone (cough***Debsterfan lol) wanted to make them I would be ever so gratefull.

Yoooooo!!.. Wasssup man.

Give me a link where I can get HD pictures of different sides of the shoes and/or tell me the specific model so I can search for them.

I will try to get something going during the weekend. Haven't done much in a while but I can give it a try.

Yoooooo!!.. Wasssup man.

Give me a link where I can get HD pictures of different sides of the shoes and/or tell me the specific model so I can search for them.

I will try to get something going during the weekend. Haven't done much in a while but I can give it a try.

They are called air jordan 4's. Here's an awesome link that has all the different views in hires.http://solecollector.com/news/2015/11/air-jordan-4-baseball-cleat-black-grey.

Thanks dude. I love these shoes

Thanks.. I got what I needed. I'll get it going during the weekend. Once I have something, I'll let you know here.

I'll try and integrate it into a global I've got cooking. I initally want to release it with all of your changes and my changes merged into it via RED MC since I resized a few things.

You know I've been playing a ton of this lately and loving it. I have a bunch of things modded to be like rogers sportsnet, raidersball even hooked me up with erixxx authentic sportsnet score bug and its made the experience just way cool. I was just in toronto for the 3 game set against the astros and to have all the real signage and little authentic things makes this game my go to for baseball.

but.......The one thing that's really killing me is I wish I could get vlad to get me red mc. I've emailed like 10 times and he hasn't replied. There are a few things I need to do that I can only do with red mc and it sucks real bad that hes disapeared. I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY VLAD LOL. I do get it though it's not like he was going to support it forever.

I'll try and integrate it into a global I've got cooking. I initally want to release it with all of your changes and my changes merged into it via RED MC since I resized a few things.

@Kccitystar Aye aye Captain!!  

I sent you a PM with a link to my global with the latest changes I did, also included are .dds for the Jordan 4S.

They are called air jordan 4's. Here's an awesome link that has all the different views in hires.http://solecollector.com/news/2015/11/air-jordan-4-baseball-cleat-black-grey.

Thanks dude. I love these shoes

umm.. I think Im getting close. Take a look at this.

Ok dude...I'll post you the link for the shoes in your profile.

mlb2k12 2016-08-20 16-08-58-54.png

mlb2k12 2016-08-20 16-10-33-44.png

mlb2k12 2016-08-20 16-14-11-49.png

mlb2k12 2016-08-20 16-14-49-57.png

mlb2k12 2016-08-20 16-15-50-63.png

@Kccitystar Aye aye Captain!!  

I sent you a PM with a link to my global with the latest changes I did, also included are .dds for the Jordan 4S.

umm.. I think Im getting close. Take a look at this.

Ok dude...I'll post you the link for the shoes in your profile.

mlb2k12 2016-08-20 16-08-58-54.png

mlb2k12 2016-08-20 16-10-33-44.png

mlb2k12 2016-08-20 16-14-11-49.png

mlb2k12 2016-08-20 16-14-49-57.png

mlb2k12 2016-08-20 16-15-50-63.png

duuuuudddeeee!!!!!!!

These are awesome man. Thanks so much.

Please they can not share to other people? much does not update Cleats / Batting Gloves ... !!! they will not raise any global.if with updates?

excuse my ignorance is not how things work for upload to this site for others to use it ... there some other place where update cleats or some other accessory?

When download it gave me problems with compacted global.iff, tells me not to have any kb which is 0, if I could raise the global.iff uncompacted in mega or some other place would appreciate it .... please help .. !!!

Comprimido tiene 0 KB.jpg

Copy it into your MLB2K12 folder to replace the global.iff file you have

no use because it does not have any kb the compressed file in the photo looks not have any kb ... understand ... I need the global.iff only uncompressed .. !!!

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Copy the files to your MLB2K12 folder and replace the files in the destination, like this: 

T1rTpkn.png

• 4 weeks later...

They could tell me how I can change the color of the cleats of my team other than the default, for example: game with the Red Sox and the color is black and would like to change it to red or white ... someone can help me and change the basic color to my cleats?

Pudieran decirme, como puedo cambiar el color de las botas de mi equipo que sale por defecto, por ejemplo: yo juego con los Medias Rojas de Boston y el color es el negro y quisiera cambiarlo a rojo o blanco...alguien puede ayudarme y cambiarle el color basico a mis botas ?

They could tell me how I can change the color of the cleats of my team other than the default, for example: game with the Red Sox and the color is black and would like to change it to red or white ... someone can help me and change the basic color to my cleats?

Pudieran decirme, como puedo cambiar el color de las botas de mi equipo que sale por defecto, por ejemplo: yo juego con los Medias Rojas de Boston y el color es el negro y quisiera cambiarlo a rojo o blanco...alguien puede ayudarme y cambiarle el color basico a mis botas ?

Sin título.jpg

thks.....lo que pasa es que no se puede editar una Franquicia o sea una carrera ya con años...se puede editar el archivo del Roster pero no el de la Fanquicia.....pero muchas muchas gracias hermano de mucha ayuda me serviste....

Sin título.jpg

thks.....lo que pasa es que no se puede editar una Franquicia o sea una carrera ya con años...se puede editar el archivo del Roster pero no el de la Fanquicia.....pero muchas muchas gracias hermano de mucha ayuda me serviste....

Si.. Se puede Editar la franquicia también. 

El MLB2K roster editor funciona para esas también.

Si.. Se puede Editar la franquicia también. 

El MLB2K roster editor funciona para esas también.

echa un vistazo a este error dime si te ha pasado igual o soy yo ? el caso es que no me deja editar los colores del uniforme de la franchicia solamente la de los roster o sea tengo que empezar una nueva carrera....

error.jpg

echa un vistazo a este error dime si te ha pasado igual o soy yo ? el caso es que no me deja editar los colores del uniforme de la franchicia solamente la de los roster o sea tengo que empezar una nueva carrera....

Si me ha pasado. Me paso con el de los Marlins que no me dejaba cambiar los colores del equipo y como con ese roster cree una franquicia . la carrera también me dio ese error. Aparentemente el roster con el que creaste esa carrera tiene un error en los colores del equipo de boston.

Hice una prueba con los archivos de mi roster, mi franquicia y MyPlayer y pude cambiar el color de los zapatos de Boston sin problemas. El roster que uso está bien atrasado. Es de principio de temporada.

Archived