Question about draft classes

coatesishere

Is it possible to use custom draft classes for this game? And if so are there any on this site? I've been looking and can't find any. I wanted to start a dynasty around 2007/08 with the Total Conversion mods and use the accurate draft classes for each year after. But I'm not sure it's possible or I'm not finding it. Any information would be great, ty

• 10 months later...

People have complained about the amount of work it would take, but what you could make is only MLB Starting Quality people added into the draft and the no names will not be there. This will give some sense of realism and will allow you to create an alternate timeline starting in 2005 where you could easily draft the fantasy team you would like. Imagine selecting Bryce Harper or Aaron Judge for example. This is what folks have done with Madden 2008 and made it quite enjoyable.

Since the thread has already been bumped and I'm not at my MVP05 PC at the moment, how does one go about editing the draft class? I'd assume it's something in the database folder, but it might be a project I'd be interested in taking on - not for MVP 17 obviously, but I've got an MVP 98 project in the works that I'd like to maybe take a crack at. Did a quick browse of the forums and couldn't find any definitive instruction.

Archived