Welcome to MVP Mods

Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account.

• Get access to over 8,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE!
  • Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball!
  • Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jollydodger

2016-17 Rosters for Xbox

59 posts in this topic

I don't have action replay or a modded xbox either.  It should work perfectly fine on yours.  

The only issue I've encountered is in season mode, when I want to sim more than a few games, the xbox freezes every time.  But playing it, there's no issue.

Edited by jollydodger

I am going to see if I have a memory card. I'm kind of guessing that I don't.

They're available online for 5-10 bucks.  

I did this last spring @Yankee4Life with a simple, in-controller memory card and no modded Xbox. When you receive the updated memory card you simply download the new 2017 roster as a seperate roster version and use it from there.  @jollydodger was a huge help. So glad to hear you're doing it again this season.

2 hours ago, mwann1028 said:

I did this last spring @Yankee4Life with a simple, in-controller memory card and no modded Xbox. When you receive the updated memory card you simply download the new 2017 roster as a seperate roster version and use it from there.  @jollydodger was a huge help. So glad to hear you're doing it again this season.

Thank you for reminding me about this. I went on Amazon about five minutes ago and I ordered a memory card and when I get it in the mail I will contact jollydodger and I will get his address and mail the card out to him along with the five dollars he asked for.

I got my memory card yesterday so I will PM you on what I got to do next.

I replied.

For everyone - the roster currently has the correct 25-man rosters, so it's playable.  The R/L hitter ratings are up-to-date as well.  So it's a perfectly fine roster file presently.

I just got my Bill James handbook yesterday, which I use to edit and tweak other ratings (defense, stolen base, pitcher repertoires, etc) to perfect the roster file.  This will take a few weeks.

If you send me your memory card, please let me know if you want the present roster file as soon as possible, or if you're willing to wait a few weeks to get the best, finalized roster file.  Thanks.

Jollydodger I mailed out my memory card to you today. I am willing to wait a few weeks like you said to receive the finalized roster. Thank you.