Game crashes when simulating in franchise

RonM32

I started a franchise with the dodgers and played 2 games with them and 1 with my AAA team. When I simulate to date to start my 3rd mlb game the game crashes everytime. I have the 2k15 total conversion and the 2k16 roster mod. I've checked to see if teams are over the roster size and none are, any idea what could be causing this?

Edit: I uninstalled and then reinstalled and don't have the total conversion installed this time, so it's something to do with the roster. I think it's probably either my single A team or the Stockton Ports single A team, but I can't figure it out

Well, it seems like since I first searched for the problem, people have commented on the roster and its the roster causing the issue. Its this one

I guess I just gotta try a new roster, do you happen to have any recommendations? Just looking for one that is as close to current as possible

look at the down roster and dated submitted. look for the one that crashing and choice the last one before it. do a sort by date submitted. that should get you what you want

• 6 months later...
On 3/23/2017 at 1:57 PM, dcstadium said:

How can I stop my game from crashing in cpu vs cpu . I'm using the 2017 roster file. My system is win 10 pro 64, Intel (R) core (tm) i5 CPU 6.50 . 3.20 ghz 3.9 gb. Nvida GeForce GT 730

dcstadium

It's highly likely related to the roster file. There is an issue with the 40 man roster at the end of seasons as well. Best practice is to let the CPU manage that at the end of the season and draft to avoid crashes and then make adjustments. I guess it depends when you are crashing. It's usually best to check your minors rosters and stuff when having crashes. 

Rosters are a monster, especially when we do these total mods.  I wish it was as simple as correcting lineups and pitching rotations and hoping for no crashes.   When @pena1 completes the 2K17 roster it should sim without issue.  The rosters need several changes for a total mod.   Here is some breakdown of what all goes into the roster.   Lineups and rotations are one change.  Then he has to make sure the 2017 schedule sims correctly.  In addition he has to hex edit al the color values so the scoreboard is correct.  Uniform colors need imported/adjusted for new team additions. Team name changes, manager IDs, CF ID's, Portrait ID's also all need checked.  This year we also needed to change stadium information for Atlanta.  It's a beast.  

3 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

Rosters are a monster, especially when we do these total mods.  I wish it was as simple as correcting lineups and pitching rotations and hoping for no crashes.   When @pena1 completes the 2K17 roster it should sim without issue.  The rosters need several changes for a total mod.   Here is some breakdown of what all goes into the roster.   Lineups and rotations are one change.  Then he has to make sure the 2017 schedule sims correctly.  In addition he has to hex edit al the color values so the scoreboard is correct.  Uniform colors need imported/adjusted for new team additions. Team name changes, manager IDs, CF ID's, Portrait ID's also all need checked.  This year we also needed to change stadium information for Atlanta.  It's a beast.  

Support your local modder

• 2 weeks later...

I've done everything I could including reinstalling the game, running the game to the end  and letting the game make changes yet still the game freezes. Please give me a resolution or cure for this. Please respond!!

dcstadium.

Archived