Cyberface request for Mark Langston + Ryne Sandberg

PizzaLove

Wondering if someone in their spare time could please create Cyberfaces for Mark Langston + Ryne Sandberg?

rynoweb31s-2-web.jpgmark-langston-signed-angels-8x10-photo-psadna-coa-autograph-picture-4x-all-star224-t3837775-400.jpg

Also just curious if any expert Cyberface makers work on commission (personalized ones etc)?

I know it takes a lot of hard work from dedicated people on this site to create Cyberface works of Art.

Always grateful for everything on this site :)

Holy cow man, relax.

I have read through this site and been on here for a bit now, and seen you do this countless times to people on various threads - many of whom don't deserve it.

(1) I thought this was a "Request" section

(2) Notice how I made a simple request with "please" and NOT forcing anyone to do anything.

(3) I explained my gratitude for everyone's work on this site

If you act this way on the here, I can only imagine real life....

I'm requesting for an updated version Langston + Sandberg Cyberface. I know not many cyberface makers create past-era guys that often anymore, but I've seen lots of the newer Cyberfaces are extremely well done, so I'm putting in a request . I've even offered compensation for services - money.

If someone would like to take a shot, I can help them in some other area for them personally if they want. I would be more than happy to do anything I can handle. 

Some of us can't do Cyberfaces well at all. We all have different skill sets in life, and there is nothing wrong with just asking nicely in their "spare time...if they want".

If you don't like the "Mod Request Section", what is your point to come in here all the time doing this type of stuff to people for just making requests in the proper section?

if you look in the classic mods, sandberg has been done.  I've got a version of him in my classic facepack.   none of them are great, because it's hard to find a decent picture of him.   

Langston is a longshot.  there are no good pictures of him to use and he has a very plain looking face that makes it really difficult to get the resemblance.  he's on my to do list if i ever find a decent headshot.

if you look in the classic mods, sandberg has been done.  I've got a version of him in my classic facepack.   none of them are great, because it's hard to find a decent picture of him.   

Langston is a longshot.  there are no good pictures of him to use and he has a very plain looking face that makes it really difficult to get the resemblance.  he's on my to do list if i ever find a decent headshot.

Thanks for responding man! I'll check out your classic facepack :) It's weird how hard it is to find a normal picture of Sandberg and Langston not smiling even.

I check ebay sometimes - guys will post unique pictures of players if I find some I will message ya forsure ;)

There's a goldmine of pictures all over getty images. unfortunately they cost an arm and a leg to get the full resolution pictures, which is what you need to make a decent pic of these old guys.

Awesome Job with your classic pack with over 300+ players :)  I can't believe you even have Jeff Blauser!

Going to take a long time for me to go through all of them and edit them into the 1994 Mod but it's so worth it! Thanks again!!!!

Langston01.jpg

Langston02.jpg

Sandberg.jpg

Thank you for posting these man - sorry for flipping on ya.

• 11 months later...

Archived