Installation stuck at updating component registration

aceshigh

Hello guys!

Like the title says, I am trying to install 2K12 on my new Win10 Asus and after it reaches the "Updating component registration" part, it gets stuck there. I have left it for an hour or so, but it doesn't go any further.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

I forgot to mention my game is on CD, and not downloadable from Steam. Aaaanyway problem solved, I let it go all night, hoping something would change, and eventually it did. This morning the game was installed perfectly, so I suppose it was just a matter of waiting a few hours... Now I can enjoy 2K12 with DaSteelerz's ENB+ (finally!) and most importantly in 1080p!

I forgot to mention my game is on CD, and not downloadable from Steam. Aaaanyway problem solved, I let it go all night, hoping something would change, and eventually it did. This morning the game was installed perfectly, so I suppose it was just a matter of waiting a few hours... Now I can enjoy 2K12 with DaSteelerz's ENB+ (finally!) and most importantly in 1080p!

I'm glad you got it worked out. Great news on the new computer, gotta love upgrades! As far as the ENB's go, I have 3 settings out right now so give em all a try to find the one you like best. :D 

Don't forget to review ^_^

Cheers

I'm glad you got it worked out. Great news on the new computer, gotta love upgrades! As far as the ENB's go, I have 3 settings out right now so give em all a try to find the one you like best. :D 

Don't forget to review ^_^

Cheers

Will do for sure pal :) 3 settings? I have only seen 2 so far... I have tried ENB for lower end video cards and the ENB+. Is the third one the Lumina mod? I am impressed with how good the game looks in 1080p compared to my previous 1366x768... I have tried pushing it to 4K (my new laptop has a 4K screen) and it looks great, however the GPU can't handle it :p