Graphics card error

CubsWin1104

Hey guys, I am new to the forum.

I have done a tone of troubleshooting with MVP 05 as of late.  1st off.. I just bought a new (old) computer with XP on it JUST so I could continue playing 05,  

The game worked fine UNTIL I updated with the 15 total conversion mod.  Now when I start up the game I get an error message - had my friend who knows alot more about computers

take a look at it, and he says that it's a graphics card issue.  It includes a code that I figured I'd offer just in case anyone else has encountered this.  The code is 00D6E824.  It's one of those

error messages that says "send error report" or "don't send error report at the bottom.  It allows you to click on one or two links to do further investigating and that's where I got the code

from.  It seems so ridiculous... I try installing the game on a system with windows 7 on it - and the OS is too advanced... so I revert back to a prehistoric laptop with XP and now something 

is wrong with the graphics?  ugh...  I'm assuming a graphics fix is easier than messing with a system that has an incompatible OS. 

Any help is appreciated

You need to provide a little more info on your PC specs - processor, amount of memory, graphics card, etc.

What is the exact error message?  It would be good to know more than just the code.

Also, FYI - MVP2005 will play just fine on Windows 7.  It's later versions of Windows that present problems.