Uni Mods coming

BallFour

Hey everyone. I'm preparing to create some uniform mods. Right now, I've been working on a project to get some late 90s minor league uniforms into the game, but I'll also be uploading updated 2017 Padres uniforms as well as an updated S/WB RailRiders home uniform. Are there any other uni requests? I'll be doing them in 2x.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything you can do concerning new uniforms would be great. Thank you.

Awesome. I'll be starting work over the next couple days, since it's my "weekend" on Wed/Thu. I'll start with the Padres, Mariners (patch) and RailRiders. A few of these teams have challenging fonts that I've searched high and low for online (the RailRiders and the Charlotte Knights to name a couple), but I can at least get the jerseys out. Actually remembered I have access to the MiLB style guide. Should be entirely doable now.

Could someone please take a shot at the 1990's Ottawa Lynx Jerseys? Classic beauties

Hey everyone. I'm preparing to create some uniform mods. Right now, I've been working on a project to get some late 90s minor league uniforms into the game, but I'll also be uploading updated 2017 Padres uniforms as well as an updated S/WB RailRiders home uniform. Are there any other uni requests? I'll be doing them in 2x.

s-l1600.jpg

2.jpg

Could someone please take a shot at the 1990's Ottawa Lynx Jerseys? Classic beauties

s-l1600.jpg

2.jpg

I've actually already done this in my work on a late 90s minor league mod I've been creating. I haven't uploaded it because I haven't had a chance to explore the TC '97 or '98 mods yet, but heck yeah. If it's not in the TC, I'll upload it here. I've got a ton of late 90s minor league unis on my hard drive ready to go. I'm going to re-convert it into 2X and use a few of the modding techniques I've picked up since creating this to make it look stellar, though.

preview.jpg

Nice going on these..... will be good to incorporate into next year's edition.   So what makes the difference between a 1x and a 2x version beyond the pixel ratio?

I *believe* it's just the pixel ratio. It's also a bigger file to be imported into the models.big directory, so it takes up more memory. If someone else wants to chime in on differences, they can probably explain better than I can. I'm just committed to making them all 2X because things look a little nicer and cleaner by using the greater pixel ratio.

I've actually already done this in my work on a late 90s minor league mod I've been creating. I haven't uploaded it because I haven't had a chance to explore the TC '97 or '98 mods yet, but heck yeah. If it's not in the TC, I'll upload it here. I've got a ton of late 90s minor league unis on my hard drive ready to go. I'm going to re-convert it into 2X and use a few of the modding techniques I've picked up since creating this to make it look stellar, though.

preview.jpg

Gorgeous man! :) Can't wait and Thank you in advance!

Lynx have indeed been uploaded now. The only thing is that I had to create uniform slots c and d for the Lynx to get rid of the numbers on the front and I'm not sure how to translate that over into a file to be downloaded. So with the current upload, you'll see the Lynx mascot with a number over top of it. Any advice on how to upload the necessary stuff for C and D slots would be appreciated.

Lynx have indeed been uploaded now. The only thing is that I had to create uniform slots c and d for the Lynx to get rid of the numbers on the front and I'm not sure how to translate that over into a file to be downloaded. So with the current upload, you'll see the Lynx mascot with a number over top of it. Any advice on how to upload the necessary stuff for C and D slots would be appreciated.

Hey man, I re-did these for slots c and d and included uniform select screens. However, it looks like you've got the jersey letters transparent in the font file. Is that correct? Should the Lynx have last names visible on the backs of the jerseys?

90sLynx.7z

Hey man, I re-did these for slots c and d and included uniform select screens. However, it looks like you've got the jersey letters transparent in the font file. Is that correct? Should the Lynx have last names visible on the backs of the jerseys?

90sLynx.7z

According to the pictures I've found, they had names on the back of the home jerseys, but not on the road jerseys.

Archived