Welcome to MVP Mods

Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account.

• Get access to over 8,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE!
  • Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball!
  • Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

BallFour

BallFour's Uni Mods

236 posts in this topic

Next up, after a grueling search for a high res image of their road script, the Daytona Tortugas.

dayhome.jpg

dayroad.jpg

Next up, the Dunedin Blue Jays. I kinda dig how they mimic their parent club in just about every way, but the blue jay on the jerseys has a baseball on it rather than a maple leaf, because, duh, they're not in Canada. Just a cool intricacy.

dunhome.jpg

dunroad.jpg

Here are the Fort Myers Miracle.

fmhome.jpg

fmroad.jpg

Jupiter Hammerheads are all set.

juphome.jpg

juproad.jpg

And now the Lakeland Flying Tigers

lakhome.jpg

lakroad.jpg

Here are the Palm Beach Cardinals.

pbhome.jpg

pbroad.jpg

Almost done! Here are the St. Lucie Mets.

slhome.jpg

slroad.jpg

And lastly, the Tampa Yankees. I can now officially say that MVP Baseball 2005 now has all updated uniforms for 2017.

tamhome.jpg

tamroad.jpg

Just uploaded a new file with the correct affiliations.

BallFour. I leave you this image with the Baltimore Orioles uniforms of 1998 season

Apparently the third that is the alternate uniform is not in the mod

So you could create it if you want :rolleyes:

Sin título.png

And here's another image, but this time in the spring training uniform

275318.jpg

Hey all! Here's an updated home uniform mod for the San Diego Padres, which was in use from 1999-2003.

sdhome.jpg

On 7/1/2017 at 11:45 PM, Muller_11 said:

BallFour. I leave you this image with the Baltimore Orioles uniforms of 1998 season

As requested.

balalthome.jpg

balaltroad.jpg

balhome.jpg

balroad.jpg

And now, the long awaited Las Vegas poll winner, the Las Vegas Sonsofbitches!

lvhome.jpg

lvroad.jpg

You may want to rethink your design.  Having the President's face on the uniforms is going to open up a nasty can of worms here, as the Trump detractors will like the uniforms but the Trump supporters will not.  One of the rules here is to stay away from politics, religion, etc.  There was a rather heated discussion last year in the Chatbox that got out of hand quickly and I don't want to see that happening again.

1 hour ago, Jim825 said:

You may want to rethink your design.  Having the President's face on the uniforms is going to open up a nasty can of worms here, as the Trump detractors will like the uniforms but the Trump supporters will not.  One of the rules here is to stay away from politics, religion, etc.  There was a rather heated discussion last year in the Chatbox that got out of hand quickly and I don't want to see that happening again.

It's pretty good the way he did it though. BallFour is really getting the hang of uniform creating.

I recall that argument and even though it got out of hand as you said it didn't compare to the ones that preceded the 2008 election around here. There were fights in the shoutbox along with ones in the "official" Democrat and Republican threads that were around at the time. Those threads by the way are buried in the forums, way, way back there. :D

14 hours ago, BallFour said:

As requested.

balalthome.jpg

balaltroad.jpg

balhome.jpg

balroad.jpg

Good job man, ¿are you still thinking about the  uniforms proyect of the 1998 mod?

10 hours ago, Jim825 said:

Haha fair enough. I'll release a version 2.0 that gives the option of a non-partisan edition. :p

7 hours ago, Muller_11 said:

Good job man, ¿are you still thinking about the  uniforms proyect of the 1998 mod?

Yeah, I'll be working on some minor league unis for the 98 mod. I don't want to step on any toes with those that worked so hard on that mod.

"Clean" version of the Sonsofbitches now up as an option for download in the same file.

lvcleanhome.jpg

lvcleanroad.jpg

And now, fulfilling another request, the Springfield Isotopes.

isotopeshome.jpg

isotopesroad.jpg

Updated the 90s Cincinnati Reds uniforms. Basically just changed the manager's jacket and made the pinstripes closer together on the road uniforms.

cincyhome.jpg

cincyroad.jpg

6 hours ago, BallFour said:

Updated the 90s Cincinnati Reds uniforms. Basically just changed the manager's jacket and made the pinstripes closer together on the road uniforms.

cincyhome.jpg

cincyroad.jpg

Good job man

What if you make the red sox uniforms of 1998?, 

Sin título.png

Including the spring training uniform of that year

3.jpg

As requested, the Red Sox.

boshome.jpg

bosroad.jpg

bosspring.jpg

10 minutes ago, BallFour said:

As requested, the Red Sox.

boshome.jpg

bosroad.jpg

bosspring.jpg

You work fast man!!, At this stage you could have the full set of uniforms for the 1998 mod :D:D

The next to ask you would be the White Sox uniforms of the  1998 season

Sin título.png

and this it's their spring training uniform of the 1998 season

265718.jpg

On 7/21/2017 at 6:55 PM, Muller_11 said:

You work fast man!!, At this stage you could have the full set of uniforms for the 1998 mod :D

The next to ask you would be the White Sox uniforms of the  1998 season

Alrighty, I can do this. It looks like there are a few differences between this and the mods from TC 94 and MVP07.

And done.

cwsalthome.jpg

cwsaltroad.jpg

cwshome.jpg

cwsroad.jpg

cwsspring.jpg

Here's a fantasy uni concept that I've created for the Columbus Clippers from 1997 to 2003. I'm using it with my own TC 98 custom adjustments.

clsalthome.jpg

clsaltroad.jpg

clshome.jpg

clsroad.jpg

Two requests for uniforms in the oldtime classic flannel slots.

1971 Rochester Red Wings (AAA affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles)

2017-07-28_190804.thumb.jpg.ed38ca374b60c238132503eaa79cc5cc.jpg

1970's Syracuse Chiefs home uniforms

102993-1350795785.JPG.de54e64b0270fa9dab7b96ab9f599483.JPG

Syracuse Chiefs hat

597bc54eb4885_RonGuidry_SyrChiefs.thumb.JPG.6e042e3ea83994a220831bd6509e30c3.JPG

The road uniform was the same style as the Yankees but instead of saying "NEW YORK" it said "SYRACUSE."

The Chiefs will be easy enough. My fantasy Chiefs uniforms actually resemble those quite a bit. Just going to use their 1996 logo rather than the stylized S.

Attached the Chiefs throwbacks to my new uni file for the 98 custom mod I'm working with. Here's all 7 of the uniforms I created for that pack.

syr62home.jpg

syr73home.jpg

syr73road.jpg

syralthome.jpg

syraltroad.jpg

syrhome.jpg

syrroad.jpg

And I just updated the 2017 Red Wings mod to include the '71 throwbacks. I hope I did them justice. (It looks like the current road uniform is a lot like the '71 road uni, but I just changed the accent colors from black to navy.)

71home.jpg

71road.jpg

In addition to a few other International League unis of the past, I've resurrected some beauties for the SWB Red Barons, who were the Phillies' AAA team for ages until 2007, when the Yankees came to town. This set is good from 1997-2004. I *believe* it was 2005 that they switched to vests at home.

swbhome.jpg

swbhomealt.jpg

swbroad.jpg

swbroadalt.jpg

Hey again BallFour! 

I was hoping you could give this Jersey a shot please? :)

$_57.JPG

I can make these happen. Might not be able to get to 'em til next week due to visiting family, but I'll have them done ASAP!

7 hours ago, BallFour said:

I can make these happen. Might not be able to get to 'em til next week due to visiting family, but I'll have them done ASAP!

Thanks man no rush! Have fun your Family :)

Visit to family got pushed back a week, so if you haven't seen, here's a complete 1986 California Angels set.

calbp.jpg

calhome.jpg

calroad.jpg