BallFour's Uni Mods

BallFour

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Magnanimo said:

This is awesome. 2 questions.

1. are these coming in the 2k17 total mod conversion?
2. if not are you planning on compiling a pack with all of them in one location?

Number 1: NO, THIS IS ONLY FOR MVP BASEBALL 2005 NOT FOR MLB 2K12

11 minutes ago, Muller_11 said:

Number 1: NO, THIS IS ONLY FOR MVP BASEBALL 2005 NOT FOR MLB 2K12

AH that makes sense....i get lost on here sometimes. i will think i am in the 2k side...and i end up on the 'home' where we all chill. before i know it im somewhere i shouldnt be.

Yeah, I'll compile everything once I'm done and put it into a megamassive zip file or something. Complete 2017 uniforms all in one place. But I know that gamers are eager to get updates ASAP, so I release them one at a time. Especially if you've been playing with 2004 Trenton Thunder uniforms for 12 years, you might get a little frustrated.

But yeah, for MLB 2K12, I would strongly recommend UMachines' uniform mods. They are absolutely gorgeous.

18 hours ago, kyleb said:

More good stuff!

I'm hoping to have a '97 All-Star jersey done in the next few days for TC97, and they didn't have specific homerun derby jerseys before then, so I'll work on creating a generic batch with a more early 90s feel. Gotta do some playing around with it.

6 hours ago, Muller_11 said:

¿Can i request you the 1996 Florida Marlins alternate uniform?

Here some photos of the uniform

uh904hywkhygtlxljvkpeacnc.gif

throwback-thursday-when-the-florida-marlins-burned-down-a-world-series-champion-1447350962.jpg

If these are needed sooner rather than later, I can give them to you in a PM, but I was planning on releasing these with a TC 98 uni update.

1 hour ago, BallFour said:

If these are needed sooner rather than later, I can give them to you in a PM, but I was planning on releasing these with a TC 98 uni update.

Do not bother sending me a private message, I'll wait for your TC 98 uni update. :)

Archived