MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/12/2017 at 3:52 PM, duke2010 said:

Cant wait to have Sun Trust stadium added to the mod. Just a question, is Dusty Baker viewable as  the Nationals manager?I have used them in individual games with this file but have not seen him. Not  a life changer for me if it can not be done. Thanks for all your efforts. Plan in doing a joint Reds, Orioles. and Dodgers file in same season. This will help me analyze the file. Probably will not complete season but will have a blast trying to.

All the manager's have been updated and have correct faces. 

3 hours ago, nitro0602 said:

Is it possible to start a franchise and then download the update whenever it releases and still work with the new update? Hope that makes sense.. lol

Jerseys and stadiums and overlays would all be there but everything roster related would be a mess like uniform coloring, managers, 2017 schedule, etc so I'd advise against it. 

Is it really necessary to un-install the game, to add this mod?  I really didn't want to.  I'm running the game currently with the MLB 2017 logo with Bautista loading screen, if that makes any difference. I would just assume I can add this mod on top of it correct?  Thx guys for what you do, with this game.

I'm so excited for this. Haven't played MLB for quite a few months, but with the release of The Show 17, the need to play MyCareer has grown again. This Total Conversion looks so complete and so well done that it's impossible not to be hyped.

Btw, if it's ok to ask, what other essential mods would you recommend me to complement Mlb 2k17? So far I've only installed 2015 Total Mod, so, I'm not a big connoisseur of this modding community. I've found the High res skies mod and Pena1 Display. Anything else?

6 hours ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Is it really necessary to un-install the game, to add this mod?  I really didn't want to.  I'm running the game currently with the MLB 2017 logo with Bautista loading screen, if that makes any difference. I would just assume I can add this mod on top of it correct?  Thx guys for what you do, with this game.

I don't think you do. I never had to do it, at least, and I really wouldn't want to uninstall and reinstall the whole thing cause I have the CD version of the game. You might wanna keep a copy of the folder with the original files though, in case you wanna go back to them.

2 hours ago, aceshigh said:

I don't think you do. I never had to do it, at least, and I really wouldn't want to uninstall and reinstall the whole thing cause I have the CD version of the game. You might wanna keep a copy of the folder with the original files though, in case you wanna go back to them.

9 hours ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Just use the JSGME program in the tools section. No need to re-install or overwrite any files.

are you guys certain that every player has their correct age? I'm working on portraits for Blue Jays players based off this roster file that are not on the 40-man roster, and I've already found a few players that don't have correct birth years. For example, Leonel Campos is listed as July 17, 1982, Jarrett Grube is listed as Nov 5, 1976, Jeff Beliveau is listed as Jan 17, 1982.

I have a question... is it possible to have 'realist' negotiations in the franchise mode? like when your players hit FA, you can sign them to 1-3M per year but in today's MLB those guys would command 10-20M per year, maybe more, is it possible to adjust their demand to that level? I'm not sure this will make much sense as my English isn't really good.

Can't wait for the mode.

PS: Senzatela is the real deal, must be at least 88 overall, guys. :p

Archived