MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Behindshadows said:

It's 2017, I'm pretty sure any computer can...lol...Those specs are so mediocre compared to today's computers. 90% of Lenovo, HP, Asus, Samsung and Dell Laptops are more powerful than that, even All in One PC's.

I hope he can run it.

I believe I already said I could run it.

On 1/2/2017 at 4:42 AM, pena1 said:

---- Total 2k17 MOD MLB ----

Estamos en este proceso de trabajar en un mod total de 2k17 !!
Hay una gran cantidad de trabajo por hacer, pero tenemos la esperanza de liberar en torno al Día de Apertura !! (alrededor de abril 2º)

2k17 MOD incluirá:
2017 lista completa (al menos 40 años hombre se establecerá y es de esperar más!)
2017 afiliados MiLB actualizadas (nombres de los equipos, colores uniformes)
Todos los uniformes actualizado
2k17 Superposiciones
HD Estadios
Nuevos Cyberfaces
actualización Paquete de accesorios

Siempre podría usar algo de ayuda haciendo trabajo de campo para la lista, por favor msg me directamente si usted es capaz de reunir información o comprobar la lista. Esto también ayuda a acelerar el proceso!

Juega con el 2k COMPLETA 2017 horario en el modo de franquicia sin choques!  

mlb2k12 01/02/2017 00-24-40-36.jpg

2k17 Las superposiciones hecho! 
mlb2k12 01/31/2017 20-31-14-06.jpg

Corey seager debe estar en la pantalla de presentación de la OMI, pero Olor es mi marcador de posición por ahora:

mlb2k12 01/31/2017 20-19-38-05.jpg

MLB 2k17

@DaSteelerz
@ raidersbball20
@Kccitystar
@scottybilly
@aceshigh
@ MLB ™
@Bostonnico

donde esta el enlace para poderlo descargar quiero jugar esta nueva temporada por favorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

As someone who used to do a TON of mods on NBA 2k13-16 back when I had the time, I recognize how hard it is to and also how hard it is to get everything perfect. It's like an artist with his painting, they can't ever be satisfied with even a small error on the canvas so I truly appreciate what you guys are doing here. Even if it takes another month, I'm more than okay with it. Not many people put in this much effort and passion into a project for their community and it speaks volumes to me so once again, thank you. 

That being said, are the Yankees about to be 99 overall rated or what? ;)

7 hours ago, pena1 said:

when we get done with it

Well said. And that is the only thing you need to say from this point on about the release date.

I think all of you are doing a great job but I think there was one mistake made and it was made in the very first post of this thread after you announced that this 2k17 mod was being worked on. You said it would be released around opening day on April 2nd and when it wasn't we have had people come in here every day to ask  when it was coming out. They've done it in here and in the chatbox over and over again. The next time you guys make a mod like this be it next year or the year after just say you are working on it and do not promise when it will be ready for download. When you promise something on a certain day and it is not ready then you get the impatient ones hounding you. "When it is done it is done" is a good motto to follow.

You can learn something from the guys on the Mvp side. Jim825 has been involved with Total Classics for years now and he does not even announce out in the forums anymore when he is working on a new mod. That's because years ago people would bother him about when one of the TC mods would be out and he made the decision not to tell anyone what he was working on until it was ready to download. That stopped all the impatient questions and it is one of the smartest things I've ever seen anyone do on here.

I know you can't keep 2k17 a secret but any other mod you do should never have a release date attached to it. It's just an invitation for the demanding ones in here to call you on it when it is not done.

6 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

We're getting there everyone. Still making tweaks and finishing up things. I'm just getting into the full swing of things again after a couple of busy chaotic weeks and pena and dasteelerz are working their tales off. 

Sometimes you just got to step back for a few days so you don't get burned out. Do something else and then come back to work on the mod.

and thats the same thing i said earlier i said i think people kept asking was because they put a date out and ive not been on here long but maybe people got worried cause from what it looked like someone was working on a 2k16 conversion and never released it so they may be alittle skeptical or something but keep it up in the meantime ill go play some my player or something

8 hours ago, ShabbahAli said:

As someone who used to do a TON of mods on NBA 2k13-16 back when I had the time, I recognize how hard it is to and also how hard it is to get everything perfect. It's like an artist with his painting, they can't ever be satisfied with even a small error on the canvas so I truly appreciate what you guys are doing here. Even if it takes another month, I'm more than okay with it. Not many people put in this much effort and passion into a project for their community and it speaks volumes to me so once again, thank you. 

That being said, are the Yankees about to be 99 overall rated or what? ;)

Welcome to the site. I agree.. I can't ever be satisfied with what I've created usually. Most of the time there are things I can't change and that's what irks me the most.

I agree, there shouldn't have been a set date. That was mostly (all) my fault. What we had at the time technically could have been good enough for a release. But waiting is the best option because more things will be complete. It's better to wait a bit.

3 hours ago, thebrianwright said:

and thats the same thing i said earlier i said i think people kept asking was because they put a date out and ive not been on here long but maybe people got worried cause from what it looked like someone was working on a 2k16 conversion and never released it so they may be alittle skeptical or something but keep it up in the meantime ill go play some my player or something

As far as this goes... I mean, just check the thread. There shouldn't be any "worry" or concern. We update it quite a bit.

1 hour ago, thebrianwright said:

from what it looked like someone was working on a 2k16 conversion and never released it so they may be alittle skeptical or something but keep it up in the meantime ill go play some my player or something

I agree with what was said before, there's a screenshot or updates being posted roughly every week, so no need for real worries or concerns. We just need more people to realize that it's better to have patience and have a better product than rush things and have a buggy game. Oh and also that release date will not be affected by how many times it's asked in the forums or in the shoutbox lol If anything, it'd get more delayed cause we'd waste time answering on here than work on the mods! :p

1 hour ago, DaSteelerz said:

I agree, there shouldn't have been a set date. That was mostly my fault.

Same for me. The initial date would of worked but once we got going we made some breakthroughs that we couldn't help but take advantage of.

We have a hell of team working on this thing and best I can say is it will be done when its done and it will be worth the wait :) I mean we have a suntrust park AND it will actually say that in the game lol. a month ago that wasn't even an option. 

17 minutes ago, pena1 said:

Same for me. The initial date would of worked but once we got going we made some breakthroughs that we couldn't help but take advantage of.

We have a hell of team working on this thing and best I can say is it will be done when its done and it will be worth the wait :) I mean we have a suntrust park AND it will actually say that in the game lol. a month ago that wasn't even an option. 

I think I should chime in. I never do because I know how dangerous a keyboard can be  But setting an initial date was a very not so smart move if you guys planned on doing all of this stuff. I feel like most of the decisions you made to add in were last minute and what you guys need to understand is, THIS GAME WONT EVER BE THE SHOW. It won't look like the show it won't feel like the show and it won't play like the the show. So some of these particular and trivial details no one will probably care about. I praise you guys. ALL of you. You're talented as hell. And it shows in your work. However, waiting almost a month into the actual baseball season to see anything has made me not care about this mod as much. "It'll be done X date." "We're just cleaning some stuff up we'll have it this weekend." Now it's "whenever we finish it'll be in." That's not a good look. Move in silence next time or suffer the consequences. You guys have no one to blame but yourselves 

44 minutes ago, bomberlove463 said:

THIS GAME WONT EVER BE THE SHOW. It won't look like the show it won't feel like the show and it won't play like the the show. So some of these particular and trivial details no one will probably care about. I praise you guys. ALL of you. You're talented as hell. And it shows in your work. However, waiting almost a month into the actual baseball season to see anything has made me not care about this mod as much.

Then go buy The Show. I don't know what having to wait has to do with losing interest. It will be out there. We're not rivals with The Show, never wanted to be. We're here to give PC users a playable PC baseball option. The delay was caused by the lack of people working on this AND because we realized we could do some things that we never thought we would be able to achieve when we started working on this. If we had more people working on this, maybe it would've been out way before now.

Also, nobody is looking for someone to blame, and quite frankly I don't care how that looks, because nobody is paying us to do it and we want to work (notice, I said "We want", not we "have to") in our free time. What if the reason for the delay was "I have a new job" or "I have a family" other than modding, would that have made more sense? Would that have looked better? If someone was paying us to do this, then your complain would have made more sense. We don't work 24/7 on this. Plus, it's not almost a month, it's 2 weeks after opening day.

I don't mean this to sound flame-ish, but come on, give us a break.

For the record, the 2K15 mod wasn't even finished and posted into almost the end of that season. There is no reason to be critical of the contributors to this total mod, even if a "soft" release date isn't abided by. People have lives, including work and family. Finding new things to add or change or making new discoveries during the whole process is a huge bonus that should be appreciated and not undermined by a bunch of whining or overcritical assholes that want this mod now or care less about it now because it "isn't ready on time". And nobody here is trying to make this game to look like MLB The Show. I have not heard from any modder for this total mod even claim that they play that game. I know I wouldn't because you can't mod it.

I was kidding before when I said don't bother releasing this total mod here at all to anybody, but now I'm wondering if perhaps I am right all along. Nobody here is making a dime from spending hours and days for essentially creating a new game every time a new mod is created, then posted here. Not enough people here will actually appreciate it and give positive comments and feedback.

57 minutes ago, bomberlove463 said:

I think I should chime in. I never do because I know how dangerous a keyboard can be  But setting an initial date was a very not so smart move if you guys planned on doing all of this stuff. I feel like most of the decisions you made to add in were last minute and what you guys need to understand is, THIS GAME WONT EVER BE THE SHOW. It won't look like the show it won't feel like the show and it won't play like the the show. So some of these particular and trivial details no one will probably care about. I praise you guys. ALL of you. You're talented as hell. And it shows in your work. However, waiting almost a month into the actual baseball season to see anything has made me not care about this mod as much. "It'll be done X date." "We're just cleaning some stuff up we'll have it this weekend." Now it's "whenever we finish it'll be in." That's not a good look. Move in silence next time or suffer the consequences. You guys have no one to blame but yourselves 

qfPibD5.gif

Wow, some of you guys are somethin' else. You just sit each week and expect these guys to do all the work and keep asking well where is it? Whats the hold up? Get a grip people, and if your not willing to wait go buy the show. But the people who enjoy this 1 and know what's up and what it takes to mod this are willing to be patient because we know it will be worth it. So if your a newbie and your looking for a free ride shut up, get a grip and wait it will be done when it's done. Again to all modders thanks, I was young and impatient once too, but then I grew up.

24 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

For the record, the 2K15 mod wasn't even finished and posted into almost the end of that season. There is no reason to be critical of the contributors to this total mod, even if a "soft" release date isn't abided by. People have lives, including work and family. Finding new things to add or change or making new discoveries during the whole process is a huge bonus that should be appreciated and not undermined by a bunch of whining or overcritical assholes that want this mod now or care less about it now because it "isn't ready on time". And nobody here is trying to make this game to look like MLB The Show. I have not heard from any modder for this total mod even claim that they play that game. I know I wouldn't because you can't mod it.

I was kidding before when I said don't bother releasing this total mod here at all to anybody, but now I'm wondering if perhaps I am right all along. Nobody here is making a dime from spending hours and days for essentially creating a new game every time a new mod is created, then posted here. Not enough people here will actually appreciate it and give positive comments and feedback.

Not only that but they will need someone to hold their hand to install everything! I'm about to upload some teaser screens to really get them on the edge of their seats! Muahahahaha

For the record, I would pay for this mod, I don't know what a fair price would be, but for the total makeover you guys are doing I would pay every year for this makeover to be possible if it comes down to it in the future. I've modded other games in past but that was simple chit, this is another beast all together from what I've done.

1 hour ago, aceshigh said:

Then go buy The Show. I don't know what having to wait has to do with losing interest. It will be out there. We're not rivals with The Show, never wanted to be. We're here to give PC users a playable PC baseball option.

Thank you for the voice of reason. I'm not sure why there are constant comparisons to The Show, like we are trying to make the game like The Show. I'm not sure where the hell he got that shit. (Still looks like that game needs a few more weeks of development itself. O SNAP ^_^

Archived