MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, YankeesGod said:

Hi all. I am going to install Total Mod 2k15. Maybe it would be better if i wait for 2k17? What is the date of release?

Go ahead and install 2K15. Then when 2K17 is out you can install it over 2K15. I will pretend you didn't ask the other question.

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 4:25 PM, ming said:

Mod makers may know for sure, but I have personally never had any fps problems with this game, and that's with all kinds of mods through the generic mod enabler on a 7 year old system. I would say if there is an impact it should be negligible.

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 4:31 PM, Kccitystar said:

You might run into some performance issues given that the stadiums have been upscaled in terms of ad quality among other things.

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 4:48 PM, DaSteelerz said:

I think the impact will be minimal. You will see a performance hit by applying the ENB settings though. For my new ENB setting it will include the bloom setting, but I am striving to produce a good balance that doesn't require too much resources. (Better optimized)

Thanks for the answers! Yeah, the stadiums are my main concern, since they seem to too beautiful and HD to my shitty laptop :) I was kinda looking forward to ENB settings, but guess I will see by trial and error, then. Thanks for your efforts and preocupations with low-end pc users like me, DaSteelerz. 

On 2017-2-1 at 4:42 AM, pena1 said:

----TOTAL MOD MLB 2k17 ----

We are in this process of working on a Total mod for 2k17!!
There is a lot of work to be done but we are hoping to release sometime this season!

2k17 MOD will include:
2017 complete roster (at the very least 40 man will be set and hopefully more!)
2017 MiLB Affiliates updated (team names, colors, uniforms)
ALL uniforms updated
2k17 Overlays
HD Stadiums
New Cyberfaces
Updated Accessories Pack

I could always use some help doing legwork for the roster, please msg me directly if you are able to gather information or test the roster. This well help speed up the process!

Play 2k with the COMPLETE 2017 schedule in franchise mode without crashes!  

mlb2k12 2017-02-01 00-24-40-36.jpg

2k17 Overlays are done! 
mlb2k12 2017-01-31 20-31-14-06.jpg

Corey seager should be on the splash screen imo but Odor is my placeholder for now:

mlb2k12 2017-01-31 20-19-38-05.jpg

MLB2K12 2017-04-19 19-24-21-87.png

MLB2K12 2017-04-19 20-28-41-41.png

MLB 2k17 TEAM

@DaSteelerz
@raidersbball20
@Kccitystar
@scottybilly
@aceshigh
@MLB™
@Bostonnico

cuanto falta ya quiero jugarlo quiero jugar esta temporada

6 hours ago, aceshigh said:

Go ahead and install 2K15. Then when 2K17 is out you can install it over 2K15. I will pretend you didn't ask the other question.

Thank you, man for your answer. I'll install TM 2K15. This site and forum are really great.

On 4/25/2017 at 9:56 AM, DaSteelerz said:

I fought for that cow's life. Pena just wanted to make burgers out of him and I said no!

I assume your will is good on this one, some may not take it as such... lol

But you can just download it from the download link when it's released. This is just the thread where you may find little things here and there which will be included in the mod.

No ulterior motive, was wondering because say, on PESGaming's message boards, any mods for Pro Evolution Soccer are shown on the first page of its respective modder's thread.  :))

On 28.4.2017 at 7:19 AM, EmusCatuli said:

If we are talking covers I'm going to vote for Addison Russell or Kris Bryant

Have you guys forgotten about the WS M.V.P:? (P.S. I know I am still using Kccitystars Superglobal 123 showing the 2K16 Title)

zobrist.png

Just now, Braves2017 said:

Where do the files go if your using Steam? I've always installed from disc but this year I had to use Steam.

steam>steamapps>common folder is where games are installed to. 

Also, if I could make a huge request for the roster makers - please give low contract money so teams have more budget. Most rosters after a few seasons all the superstars are sitting in FA and no teams have money to spend. Stop giving 2017 money in 2012 era. Every contract should be ~30k imo and let it ride.

Have a question for one of you tech gurus.  I've been having repeated problems getting my direct download 2K12 to load properly.  After numerous installs and uninstalls, it still won't load. The game is physically there, so my question is, once the mod comes out, will it overwrite all the old 2k12 files, and the game will load correctly and work.  Is this possible?

Still having issues I see. I can't think of any reasons why your game doesn't load beyond a mod you recently downloaded perhaps, or recent hardware changes made to your computer that are conflicting with your game. The total mod will only add files or overwrite files that have been modded.

If your direct download was uninstalled/installed  too many times,  Secrom will not allow you to run it. I had this problem and had to contact them, they allowed me one last install which I went over because of computer problems. Do not bother messing with 2K Games, they will not help at all. I had to buy  a MLB2K12  dvd on Amazon in order to play  baseball on pc again.

2 hours ago, SeaTrane said:

If your direct download was uninstalled/installed  too many times,  Secrom will not allow you to run it. I had this problem and had to contact them, they allowed me one last install which I went over because of computer problems. Do not bother messing with 2K Games, they will not help at all. I had to buy  a MLB2K12  dvd on Amazon in order to play  baseball on pc again.

Thanks for the reply.  I contacted 2K games, and even though they were helpful, they couldn't find a solution.  I saw somewhere that Securom DRM doesn't offer support for Windows 10, which I'm running.  If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the disc version?  I know it's probably off the charts in price, since it's not available anymore.  I should have purchased the disc in the first place..:(

Hey Louisville. Amazon has only one PC version left for $109.98. The copy is being sold as "brand new!" Once our mod is launched, I wonder what its shelf life will be?  Hop you find a copy that won't blow up your budget, man! Take care.

I was lucky and got a new one on Amazon for sixty bucks  but now if you can even find one it will be well over $100. What exactly is happening ? What notices are you getting? Will it not install or not load, partially load? If you can give me a good run down perhaps I can help , I have  had my share of problems because direct DL has not been good to me.

52 minutes ago, SeaTrane said:

I was lucky and got a new one on Amazon for sixty bucks  but now if you can even find one it will be well over $100. What exactly is happening ? What notices are you getting? Will it not install or not load, partially load? If you can give me a good run down perhaps I can help , I have  had my share of problems because direct DL has not been good to me.

When I click on the MLB2K icon, it starts to load then a black screen comes on about 1/4th of the monitor ( kind of reminds me of a old MS DOS screen) for about 2 seconds, then it disappears.  Not totally blaming that mod with Joey Bats on the screen, but my problems started after d/lding that mod.  $109.00 bones is a lot of $$ for a game that I paid $25.00 for back in 2012. I found a used disc version for $80.00 on E-Bay, debating about it. Also, I have MLB2K11 disc version wondering if the files and game are different than 2K12 ?  Thanks for the suggestion, but If I can't come up with a solution, I'm going to miss out on this great mod that I've been anticipating.

Archived