MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, DavidWright79 said:

Wow. Thanks for doing this, guys. So will all i need to play this when it is done be a fresh install of 2k12 for pc or will i have to have other mods before this one will work. Also i was wondering if this will all work on windows 10. Thanks again.

A clean install would be ideal as the total mod will replace most things.  Of course you could always install other mods on top of the total for your ideal set up.  I'm running this on windows 10 no problem. 

56 minutes ago, pena1 said:

A clean install would be ideal as the total mod will replace most things.  Of course you could always install other mods on top of the total for your ideal set up.  I'm running this on windows 10 no problem. 

I am new around here, where will the mod be for download once it's ready?

Is there any way to fix the issue with starting pitchers only throwing 4-5 innings in most simulated games? In the past this has led to unrealistic pitching stats over the course of a season, especially when it comes to win/loss records. Could this be fixed by increasing the stamina of starters? I have noticed that pitchers with higher stamina (i.e. a Cole Hamels or David Price) will typically throw deeper into simulated games. Just an idea to help improve the realism of this year's mod. Thanks everyone. 

Hey is anyone doing a great ENB / FX file that will increase the details of the models...with all these powerful 4GB and 8GB GPU's now, I'm sure the details can be amplified more now?

Improving colors and lighting and who's doing the 3D updated player gears.

This game will forever live in my heart, also this is Behindshadows of BSHADOWS GAMING on YouTube and the guy who helped do the College Hoops 2k15 Mod.

1 hour ago, Behindshadows said:

Hey is anyone doing a great ENB / FX file that will increase the details of the models...with all these powerful 4GB and 8GB GPU's now, I'm sure the details can be amplified more now?

Improving colors and lighting and who's doing the 3D updated player gears.

This game will forever live in my heart, also this is Behindshadows of BSHADOWS GAMING on YouTube and the guy who helped do the College Hoops 2k15 Mod.

I might look into adding more effects to a different preset. But anyone is free to make their own presets with ENB.

45 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

you did a great job on this as expected. :D how are you coming along with the others I sent you? I sent the same cyberface textures to MLBtm as well so hopefully hes working on some of them.

Hello scotty, my next job will be J Parker's cyberface,
Greetings my friend :lol:

11 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

MR Corey Gearrin.rar doesn't open. Is this the completed file, or are you going  to post it in the downloads section?

If it is the complete file, send you a personal message
Maybe you can download it for me to review

If I'm not going to upload it again

16 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

MR Corey Gearrin.rar doesn't open. Is this the completed file, or are you going  to post it in the downloads section?

I do not have that scotty problem, I downloaded it and opens normal,
I do not know what happens friend

34 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

ok. The download worked for me this time. I think I looks great and doesn't need any changes. Feel free to post it in the downloads section where its more visible.

Thank you very much man for the trust
I would like you to attach it to a cyberface package what are you going to release :rolleyes:

Yes Gearrin did get a shave and a haircut, as well as several players that had long hair or beards going into spring training.  They cut them off to support cancer awareness. However, most of these guys always grow them back during the season. Would you rather have a cyberface with short hair, or a cyberface with long hair that could have different textures added to it to create a different player?

40 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

Yes Gearrin did get a shave and a haircut, as well as several players that had long hair or beards going into spring training.  They cut them off to support cancer awareness. However, most of these guys always grow them back during the season. Would you rather have a cyberface with short hair, or a cyberface with long hair that could have different textures added to it to create a different player?

It doesn't matter to me Scotty. Whatever you want to do.

Archived