MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

This gives everybody some idea of what could be done to create a cyberface using the 3D head model that Bostonnico used for Cory Gearrin.  The 1st one is Mike Clevinger of the Indians. The 2nd is Robert Gsellman of the Mets. And the 3rd is Taylor Motter of the Mariners. However I plan to use the base 3D model I chose initially to create these, and hopefully MLBtm or Bostonnico can add long hair to them.

mike clevinger.jpg

robert gsellman.jpg

taylor motter.jpg

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/2/2017 at 4:12 AM, pena1 said:

----TOTAL MOD MLB 2k17 ----

We are in this process of working on a Total mod for 2k17!!
There is a lot of work to be done but we are hoping to release around Opening Day!! (around April 2nd)

2k17 MOD will include:
2017 complete roster (at the very least 40 man will be set and hopefully more!)
2017 MiLB Affiliates updated (team names, colors, uniforms)
ALL uniforms updated
2k17 Overlays
HD Stadiums
New Cyberfaces
Updated Accessories Pack

I could always use some help doing legwork for the roster, please msg me directly if you are able to gather information or test the roster. This well help speed up the process!

Play 2k with the COMPLETE 2017 schedule in franchise mode without crashes!  

mlb2k12 2017-02-01 00-24-40-36.jpg

2k17 Overlays are done! 
mlb2k12 2017-01-31 20-31-14-06.jpg

Corey seager should be on the splash screen imo but Odor is my placeholder for now:

mlb2k12 2017-01-31 20-19-38-05.jpg

MLB 2k17 TEAM

@DaSteelerz
@raidersbball20
@Kccitystar
@scottybilly
@aceshigh
@MLB™
@Bostonnico

buen dia queria acotar que he seguido su trabajo pero aveces hay problemas con los jugadoras de ligas menores en mi caso a veces selecciono a Alec Asher de los Philladerfia Phillips y todas sus estadisticas se las dan a Aaron Nola me pueden ayudar o es un problema del juego

8 minutes ago, HECTORVZLA said:

buen dia queria acotar que he seguido su trabajo pero aveces hay problemas con los jugadoras de ligas menores en mi caso a veces selecciono a Alec Asher de los Philladerfia Phillips y todas sus estadisticas se las dan a Aaron Nola me pueden ayudar o es un problema del juego

Sounds like a support issue. Please post this in a support forum.

21 hours ago, scottybilly said:

This gives everybody some idea of what could be done to create a cyberface using the 3D head model that Bostonnico used for Cory Gearrin.  The 1st one is Mike Clevinger of the Indians. The 2nd is Robert Gsellman of the Mets. And the 3rd is Taylor Motter of the Mariners. However I plan to use the base 3D model I chose initially to create these, and hopefully MLBtm or Bostonnico can add long hair to them.

mike clevinger.jpg

robert gsellman.jpg

taylor motter.jpg

@scottybilly of course, yes, I can work on some of them. I do the parker cyberface later and work on these new ones now that you think

No need to stop what you're doing already for me. I just keep adding to my list of cyberfaces that need long hair and/or beards. LOL - I have the textures done for over 30 players that have long hair and/or big beards, including the ones I sent you and MLBtm  already.

22 hours ago, scottybilly said:

No need to stop what you're doing already for me. I just keep adding to my list of cyberfaces that need long hair and/or beards. LOL - I have the textures done for over 30 players that have long hair and/or big beards, including the ones I sent you and MLBtm  already.

Ok I'll work on them little by little. This new mod has to be the best :D

26 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

for some reason I haven't been able to install any of your portrait packs. I've done everything correctly to install them as I have for years. the only difference is that now, for some reason I have to turn off my anti-virus software in order to use TIT.

When i upgraded to Windows 10 i had lots of false negatives and issues with TIT. To solve the issue i had to run as administrator and make sure an exemption was made with windows defender. 

8 hours ago, scottybilly said:

for some reason I haven't been able to install any of your portrait packs. I've done everything correctly to install them as I have for years. the only difference is that now, for some reason I have to turn off my anti-virus software in order to use TIT.

I had a similar problem.  They are in 2x form so I converted back to png files, then reran the TIT portrait file.  It converts them to 1x in the portrait folder.  Then I remove the 2x dds files from the portrait folder, zip it with 7zip.  Use the TIT to unzip it.   The name of the converter is "dds converter.com" Do a google search for it.

44 minutes ago, tomk30816 said:

I had a similar problem.  They are in 2x form so I converted back to png files, then reran the TIT portrait file.  It converts them to 1x in the portrait folder.  Then I remove the 2x dds files from the portrait folder, zip it with 7zip.  Use the TIT to unzip it.   The name of the converter is "dds converter.com" Do a google search for it.

Wow.  It should just work.  I'm not sure what the issue is there.  But I will make it simple and release the portrait.iff when I'm finished up.

2 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

Wow.  It should just work.  I'm not sure what the issue is there.  But I will make it simple and release the portrait.iff when I'm finished up.

It reduces each photo from 341kb to 86kb, with no effect on the quality of the photo.

8 hours ago, scottybilly said:

definitely waiting for the portrait.iff file. I think there's actually something wrong with my 7-zip program.

I would agree with you. Especially the tutorial very poorly captured by the camera. Otherwise, you're all gorgeous in your work. Keep it up ...

So lots of logo changes/tweeks since the 2K15 mod.  I have gone through EVERY logo in the large, medium, and small iff and corrected them with regards to team changes, etc.  Orioles, Rockies, Pirates, Marlins, Tigers and Padres all use different primary logos now.  Blaze have become the Buies Creek Astros.  Manatees have become the Fire Frogs.  Rock Cats to the Yard Goats, Norfolk Tides have changes. High Desert Mavericks are now the Down East Ducks.  Single A Mets are now the Rumble Ponies. Jacksonville Suns are now the Jumbo Shrimp. Lynchburg changed their logos.  Louisville Bats have new logos. Memhis has new logos. New Orleans Zephyrs are now Baby Cakes. Chiefs have added some red to their logos.

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-37-39-89.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-38-24-59.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-39-36-12.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-39-49-92.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-40-04-27.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-40-47-44.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-41-00-91.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-41-08-69.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-41-23-93.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-46-01-86.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-47-05-91.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-48-17-39.jpg