MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is looking great! Scotty & MLB are on a roll, very well done guys :) Let's make this happen.

I have found a good quality (and full/uncut!) TBS theme so at 99.9% we may finally have a decent postseason version of the soundmod with the TBS theme, so you can replace it when the postseason comes in your franchise! Now, if only I remembered how to do it all, that would help... lol

OT:

I thought the Rail Riders had the ugliest logo in the whole game, but after seeing the NO Baby Cakes, my opinion has changed. That beats the RR logo by a country mile! My gosh.

UPDATE 2.14.17

40 man rosters completely set up to Brandon Phillips trade.
Almost MiLB Rosters done! Yard Goats, Rumble Ponies in progress...

I could use some leg work for the roster if anyone is available. It would consist of pulling information (age, pos, skin tone, etc) for a list of players (150 or so). Msg me and I'll send details.

6 hours ago, pena1 said:

更新2.14.17

40名球員完成了布蘭登菲利普斯的交易。
幾乎MiLB名單做!Yard山羊,Rumble小馬在進行...

我可以使用一些腿的工作,如果有人可用的名冊。它將包括為玩家列表(150左右)拉取信息(年齡,位置,膚色等)。打電話給我,我會發送細節。

What needs help

2 hours ago, MLB™ said:

Ok. vamo tirarlo ese mismo día sin falta pero donde están los Roster y Portraits ??

We are encouraging anyone contributing to the 2K17 mod to gather up all of their content and put it together for an all in one mod which will be released around opening day.  We would like it to be a full pack instead of ala carte this year.. It will be more fun that way. Sort of like getting a new game in a way.

55 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

We are encouraging anyone contributing to the 2K17 mod to gather up all of their content and put it together for an all in one mod which will be released around opening day.  We would like it to be a full pack instead of ala carte this year.. It will be more fun that way. Sort of like getting a new game in a way.

Si yo subiré algo pero cuando pena1 Suba este trabajo porque me Imagino cuantas persona no quisieran el  mod completo como si fuera el original, metan mano en eso lo apoyo.

Very cool this is happening, I appreciate the work you guys do. Can't wait, a complete makeover is going to be a great mod. Thanks to everyone involved, I would help but I just never got involved in modding this game, so I'm a total dumb dumb when it comes to this game. Hell I would even pay a few bucks for a total mod makeover with roster. Again thanks and can't wait. Peace, Splash.

9 hours ago, Jovany1 said:

que necesitaremos para tener este mlb 2k17 bajar todo el juego completo que tu pondraS?

No, it won't be the complete game. The mod will update most of the .iffs but the game must already be installed. With a mod enabler, it will be easy to turn it off and on. 

Archived